Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cz, Cozmik...do you realize?

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Supporting evidence, please. Nice thesis, but you've got nothing to back it up.

Depends on how much the items would cost. For example, I'd definitely use Clicksaver to get NCUs if QL200s costed 500k each.

Subject to the current restrictions, you should be able to get missions to a specific zone. But who knows, maybe it would take too much effort to implement. Maybe Funcom prefers to deal with the (possibly slight, possibly major) increase in server load from Clicksaver.)

P.S. Not *that* many people use clicksaver at any one time, you know. There are maybe 10 people clustered around the terms in Ent and NLC at peak US times...I'd estimate that at most 200 people on RK1 are ever using the terms.
    I was browseing through the old threads and noticed this one, but as far as "Supporting Evidence" Funcom has state`d that the Missions Chooser(IE Click Saver) does generate lag, and does cause strain on there server so they incressed the min amount of time required between "Generate Mission" clicks to 2 seconds. Hence the evidence that there mission system generates lag with extreme use shown, If the system was revised to simply allow you to choose what and where you wanted and at what level and let the server do the rest then you would not have to hit the servers up 30 times a min to find that Ql 127+ NCU or what ever.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

yeah. Took me some time to think about what i said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12