Thread: Engineer Patch Stop Leaving Us Alone!!!!!

Angry Engineer Patch Stop Leaving Us Alone!!!!!

u havent given us really anything, the engineer is gimed, we need more stuff, look at the MP they have the best pats (yes demons do more damage then slayers, mochams, creation nanos, DD,heal pets,ability to control alot of pets) we have - slayer bot that has gimped dmg, and ok trade skills but the trader is better

STOP LEAVING THIS PROFESSION OUT!

give us a new bot or somthing, give us mezzes give us more....

increase bot dmg

it seems the engineer really isnt GOOD at anything, there is always some one that can do it better

oh and FIX THE GOD DAMN PET PATHING

or add a /pet warp command

thanx

not an engie but damn how is pet pathing not fixed yet. People been asking for a very long time. Bump to fix the pets already.

bump

Lots of stuff is needed.

Help us!

I wonder what will come first, pathing fix or shadowlands.

Re: Engineer Patch Stop Leaving Us Alone!!!!!

Originally posted by Lazzro
    u havent given us really anything, the engineer is gimed, we need more stuff, look at the MP they have the best pats (yes demons do more damage then slayers, mochams, creation nanos, DD,heal pets,ability to control alot of pets) we have - slayer bot that has gimped dmg, and ok trade skills but the trader is better

STOP LEAVING THIS PROFESSION OUT!

give us a new bot or somthing, give us mezzes give us more....

increase bot dmg

it seems the engineer really isnt GOOD at anything, there is always some one that can do it better

oh and FIX THE GOD DAMN PET PATHING

or add a /pet warp command

thanx
    NT here and really think Engineer needs something... but in the lines of engineering.. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

LOL I remember all the people that thought the "outdoors" patch would be a big boost to the pet classes. A week before the patch came out I decided to do some outdoors hunting of my own. Pets get stuck outside the same way they do inside. They get stuck on the side of a sand dune in mort, they get stuck on a little tiny rock in the forest. If you fly over water they swim in the ground and sometimes won't attack at all.

Pets, lol good thing I have a gun!

NT here and really think Engineer needs something... but in the lines of engineering.. =/
    Though i'd love to believe that engineers are supposed to be THE masters of tradeskills... upon actually listening to the voices (no i'm not psycho... i think) inside the character creation place, it says right there "Traders are the most tradeskill oriented of all professions."

But ya, i'd like something new and shiny to play with. Personally... i'd just be happy with a gadget that increases/decreases the size of my slayerdroid. I'd love to have a 12 foot slayer following me around... think of the intimidation factor! Who knows, maybe having a 12 inch slayer would decrease the number of snags on various objects.
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

Huh, went out to the new dynacamps yesterday, had an engie and two MPs with us.

The Slayer and Demons performed *flawlessly*.

I'd say this patch is damn good for engies.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Re: bump

Originally posted by L1V1D
    I wonder what will come first, pathing fix or shadowlands.
    Actually, from what I've heard, pet pathing is supposed to be better IN Shadowlands How silly is that.

--Tsk

hmm whats wrong with eng's i play a eng (somtimes) and have no trouble, i can solo reds, my pet is red and i've seen engs own in pvp. i DO think engs need better pet pathing, least in missions and they should put in that damn kamikaze bot... Oh and just because of the OE patch dosent mean you cant use mochams. or masterys...

Sure, we can get nice and red bots with Mocham's. But do you want to go buff-begging every time you want to do a mission or go hunting?

Engineers need luv in the pet-pathing area and in the tradeskills dept. as well.

A Master Engineer shouldn't be vastly inferior to a CEO when actually getting down to building stuff.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

i've seen engs own in pvp
    You hold him, I'll hit him.

Come on, are you serious?

But yeh, Engies need help, the problem is, we need the most help but we whine the least.

So, must make the most of it by saying:

Give us better: buffs, gadgets, bots, I don't care, just make us useful!.
    I wanna see "Team of 5 looking for an ENGI"

Ha! That would be fine wouldn't it.

Angry Come on, give engi's some love!

I agree that for most things an engi can do, some other class can do better. Albeit I've had no serious issues with pet pathing outside, I am sick of having my pet stuck behind a table, I am sick of not being able to heal him from the other side of said table, and even though missions were changed to better accommodate pets, there have not been enough improvements made as my pet has to be treated like a little child...

Oh, give us something to be better in PvP...as in really increase our pets nano resistance so they can't be rooted, shorten the amount of time they ARE rooted, or give the engi the power to break the root.

Also, hows about fixing the !?%^$@ weaponsmithing(you folks just going to leave that trash broke, huh?), or maybe m/c t/s b/m self buffs at least so we can at least have an inkling that we're competitive with MP'S! Oh, some weaponsmithing buffs while your at it if you ever get around to fixing it!

Also, what the heck ever happened to the kamikaze bots that were "In development" Then all of a sudden no longer there when shadowlands was announced...have you people put so many daggone resources into this...that you said screw the game and hope most of it works out when shadowlands comes?

One of my rare rants, but I am an engi and have been sick of getting false hopes up that we've gotten ANY love WHATSOEVER since the introduction of the beacon warp nanos...NOPE, haven't seen any love whatsoever.

Laters,

Milford "Jawsman" Mustache
    Chief Engineer
    President, Omni-Tek Secret Service

One idea for love - buff capture util

A single use device that will go into a belt slot, capture the buff being performed in a static matrix, and then can be replayed at will.

The idea is that when you are buff begging, you would slap a device into a util slot, capture the buffs into the device, and beable to "self buff" later on in the mission. As the first buff was captured, you would have to get people to give you two buffs, but hey, its better than being in TLR with your buffs terminating.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Originally posted by MagicalSteve

You hold him, I'll hit him.

Come on, are you serious?
    You never watched Fotik fight, did you?

Tsk do you mean in the actual area of the shadowlands? If that's true, then it's a bad omen: The place will be one flat, wideopen, and featureless plain.

To Kenlon: Try fighting one of the level 250+ bosses. Their evades vs our pet's attack rating leave the pet hitting perhaps once every 3 or 4 minutes, max. During the 30 minute fight with a Masked Commando, I'm sure that my caco (used it because it has the highest attack rating and thus the greatest chance to hit) hit less than 15 times.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Getting tired of posting in threads like these, but if I don't post I am probably giving the msg that I am happy with the way things are.

Ya getting buffs everytime you play your engi is a pain, about every 2 hours I go hunting for a MP offering 150k as a tip. But I also know I can do quite well with a self cast bot and some healing, but I do prefer to get the buffs.

I really can't figure out a good solution for helping with engis trade skills. I have a bag of implants I can self swap just for doing trade skills. I really don't like the way FC tries to help by making engi only items add 10+ to tradeskills. When you can find somebody that can buff trade skills by 125 why spend a day trying to kill something for +10?

Pet path finding should be better, but that is mentioned in every post here hehe.