Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need new dresses

I need new dresses

It's bad enough that Miir has such a stranglehold on Rubi-Ka Fashion, but they haven't had any new lines in years.

I'd like to see some more outfits please. Skins are easy enough to change, Heck, have some skinning contests. You'll thousands of great ones.
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    The Leading Purveyor of Fine Coffees to Rubi-ka
    home to...
    The Rubi-Ka Boook of Haiku

bump for more clothing
    Evilmery, Doctor & family =)

Eternal Fury Forums & Guild Store

I would like to have a leisure suit, a vinyl dress and maybe some spiked bracelets, and some Halloween costumes: Cleopatra, a nun costume, a mummy, a ghost, etc. These are just outfits I've complained about not having before.
    *Atlantean*
    Firelle, Veteran of Valor Eternal
    Babylon, Plasticity, Sumeria, Senzi, Nefret, Haloed, etc.

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

*b*u*m*p*
    .: Naraya :.

Having a public competition would be a great idea. Surely lots of people have the tools to design such outfit and it would be a whole patch worth.

seriously-Who is addressing my thinning wardrobe?

I really don't see why this is not a priority over Pathing Problems.

Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    home to...

Amen to that!!!!!!!

BUMP

B*U*M*P

vB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*P B*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB *U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB* U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U *M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*PB*U*M*P

I love your guild site, Lanowel. Laughed my ass off at that WW2 soldier thing- really. Hahaha
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

I think the reason we dont see a public competition in this area, is because there has been a lawsuit against OSI and those EQ makers for making use of player contributions to the game without paying them for it.

Im surprise that Funcom dares continue with the ARK program, because it has the same element.

Too bad, cause I think many people out there would be willing to do this just for the fun of it.

The way to solve it is to make it an integrated part of the game. A designer program inside AO, ala click the design terminal in the Miir shop to make your own clothing.
    First player with all characters 100+ and still a newbie....

Funcom is not based in the US and thus not subject to US voluenteer laws.

2 things

There are laws like that in Norway as well
    Funcom does have a US office, which makes them under US law.
    First player with all characters 100+ and still a newbie....

Angry

stupid lawyers
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    home to...

Bump for more clothes.

And give us some direct light in the Miiir shops while you're at it, it's too hard to see anything in there.
    Katelin "Elasii" McCovery

Elizabet "Elizabetha" Suitt (retired soldier)

Division 9 R.S.G.E

And give us some direct light in the Miiir shops while you're at it, it's too hard to see anything in there.
    too funny, I have had that same frustration
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    home to...

oh yeah, and thanks Blue Cat
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    home to...

I want new clothes. There are plenty of people I know that own pratically the whole Miir line ..men and womens regardless of their gender. Speaking for myself I know I have about 13 backpacks with clothes and I think its about time we get some new stuff.

/me drools at the thought of new clothes

and please add some long skirts and take away the social armor restrictions!..

Thumbs up Clothing!

Yes of course we want new clothes, and new varieties of clothes. This is something easy that doesn't affect game ballance! Even taking existing clothing and providing modifications or alterations would be welcome, and should take very little time. For example, giving us the ever-popular white g-string in other colors like black and red. Someone noted the absence of hats. And definately we need more dresses. I've also noticed there there is not much in the way of skirts (just the senapi ones). And of course .. remove those social armor restrictions!

Thanks Funcom
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Re: Clothing!

Originally posted by Szentasha
    Yes of course we want new clothes, and new varieties of clothes. This is something easy that doesn't affect game ballance! Even taking existing clothing and providing modifications or alterations would be welcome, and should take very little time. For example, giving us the ever-popular white g-string in other colors like black and red. Someone noted the absence of hats. And definately we need more dresses. I've also noticed there there is not much in the way of skirts (just the senapi ones). And of course .. remove those social armor restrictions!

Thanks Funcom
    put social armor restrictions where they count! clothing for 'social occasions'. eg. tux, top hats, really SEXY dresses. more weddingdresses + a veil perhaps? stockings. garters. good solid line of see thru garments. poet sleeves. lace teddies. leather teddybears(leet dolls). errr....it's AO, nothing's overboard. ^^
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Bump for more clothes. Still waiting for Halloween costumes.
    *Atlantean*
    Firelle, Veteran of Valor Eternal
    Babylon, Plasticity, Sumeria, Senzi, Nefret, Haloed, etc.

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast