Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: To the person that designed Shield MPs.

To the person that designed Shield MPs.

I'd just like to wish you a hundred healthy kids, you are my favourite content designer ever.

Oh the enthusiasm!

I hope the same dev can work on agent now, we're becoming docs with a good AS weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Oh the enthusiasm!

I hope the same dev can work on agent now, we're becoming docs with a good AS weapon!

And here I though agents were full def docs with damage perks instead of heal perks

i'd like to see some fixer luv instead

What is this thread about, really.

I think it was Metaing - ex MP professional and now content designer.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Hai
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Techmagos View Post
    What is this thread about, really.
    Just guessing, but I suspect he meant "Thanks for creating a horde of unrootable ninja-capping greens with blockers, 60% reflect, evades and powerful passive healing."
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Larval_Stage View Post
    Just guessing, but I suspect he meant "Thanks for creating a horde of unrootable ninja-capping greens with blockers, 60% reflect, evades and powerful passive healing."
    That are still squishy and perkable

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    ... they suuuure are^^.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

With MR ? =)
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

The green ones, they are, its the 220 nicely equipped ones that can be a problem sometimes.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    With MR ? =)
    Without

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx9 View Post
    The green ones, they are, its the 220 nicely equipped ones that can be a problem sometimes.
    3.5k def requires work so yeah

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

Without
    I cant on shade with 3.2k AR
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Yea, greenies might be perkable, but cmon... I know a 220 MP, with some nice gear but without most of the "bot only" acquirable stuff (aka pande/apf) who run with a lil bit more than 4k def (evade+AAD and with procs) versus evade clc checking attacks. How in the world am I supposed to perk him or his kind? ^^
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Cmon you have TL7 NT why u want to perk shield MP? Just triple and pretty much game over

oops, should have precised I was answering Waki and speaking about my keeper

PS : a keeper that can't really be suspected of gimpiness. n00b perhaps, but not gimp ^^
    Last edited by Shrubberyman; May 20th, 2008 at 11:57:10.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

This is simply a thread to express our gratitude for quality content.

There is so much biterness on this forum sometimes, lets be posistive once for a change!

So again, i'd like to thank for this shield, its just what this game needed.

The Shield is nice, thankfully not 0.1s Swap time on it

Nick has either found religion or met a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast