Thread: Be at ease.

Be at ease.

Be at ease,
    we are not stopping the LTC action on Rimor.

It is merely that due to some internal rearangements within the Events Team,
    you may or may not notice a slight short term decrease in the overal LTC activity.

I think this requires a more detailed explination considering the panic you've caused inside the community.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I'm at ease knowing that any of the ark event storylines players like my self were following, we well still be able to followed on the editor news while rk1 dictates what happens. Which is good as I'm sure these storylines and characters will no longer be relevant to any of the players on RK2 when Events decides they can include us in role playing again.

Thanks for clearing it up Devdas. I hope you all get everything cleared up soon so you guys can get back on track.

However I must say something like this has certainly has a lot of us concerned we were told that no LTCs were allowed on Rimor but atlantean still had full LTC activity. So you can see how we are upset that this has happened.

In the future I would suggest when something like this happens and it affects the players then YOU should be making the announcements instead of the "whisper down the lane" strategy that we went through.
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke