Thread: The Dabblez Manifesto

The Dabblez Manifesto

Hello everyone!

As you may have heard, I am running for the position of Newland Science Minister, a post that has been vacant for almost a year, since the last Newland Minister was assassinated. This Sunday. at the regular Newland City Council meeting, with the permission of mayor Toog, I plan to unveil my manifesto; the package of new, exciting policies I've devised for the benefit of the residents of Newland, if I get elected.

I'd like to invite everyone who lives or does business in Newland, or has interest in either science or politics or maybe just doesn't want an Omni to serve as minister in a Neutral city to come along. The Newland City Council meetings, though primarily for Newland residents, are open to the public.

So in summary-

The place: Newland City, Backyard 5
    The time: 18:00 RST ( 7 PM in the UK, 2 PM on the East Coast )
    The day: Sunday, May the 4th

And May the Fourth be with you!

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Dabblez is absolutely right! you should come, say you don't want an omni for the job, and vote Playboyfixer!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I'd vote for Zora as a member of the NLC Council before you. In fact, Dabblez has my support and can contact me for any sort of political assistance needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

I support Dabblez.

In case I am unable to make it, would there be any possible way of getting an advanced copy of this manifesto?

I'll flip a coin to decide.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

It's tomorow, and no sneak previews, Astera

Dab, you're not a neutral. You can't apply to this position. Do not disrespect us by doing this .

I know you love us to death baby.... but realise that no matter what you say, You're NOT a neutral. And opening up any position on the neutral council for non neutrals is gonna have us be invaded by a court of fools composed of every jester/Freak-with-an-agenda from any factions. And baby, that definitly wouldn't fly with the nooties.

But know this : you come up with a way of permanently changing your faction to neutral, and i'll endorce you myself for the position.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Okay, this is ironic, a fixer telling me that we all need to play by the rules.

Let’s look at the facts. The post of Science Minister has been vacant for almost a year. I am not trying to steal a job away from a neutral, there just aren’t any neutrals interested in the job. The post of Science Minster has been advertised time and again, no one else has come forward.

And here am I. I have been living in Newland City longer than most neutrals I know. I actually regularly attend the Newland City Council meetings, something most of the current are not always able to do. In fact last meeting only one of the Newland ministers could show up, and that was so he could resign.

I would hence submit to you that your rules are not working and that the time has come for you to reconsider the reasons behind these rules or you may be left without any government for Newland at all.

Interesting to see that the least neutral faction is the "neutrals"
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

i think it's not that the neuts don't wanna take the science job, it's just that it seems whoever takes the job, ends up dead or permakilled shortly after
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    i think it's not that the neuts don't wanna take the science job, it's just that it seems whoever takes the job, ends up dead or permakilled shortly after
    Yes, I can see how that might be a disincentive.

Meh.

I guess i'll have to do something , as usual. It always falls down to me to do something and mobilise people . Goddamn.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Mobilization is the bane of neutrality, Juju. You have to know that by now. If you don't have someone there yelling orders, it is like herding reets. With Clans and Omnis, there is one at least one general rule: kill the other side. With neutrals, you don't even have that.

Just pledge loyalty to the clans, or re-consider letting dabblez bring some sort of rule structure (ie: kill that side ...or in her case, build whimsical robots that do some inane task).