Thread: I'm scared

I'm scared

Is it just me or have many places in RK become scary and dangerous after the storyline changes for us low lvl not-quite-noob-clanners?!

I risk being killed all over the place now....*shudder*
    Adapt & Overcome

{I may be dumb but I'm not a COMPLETE idiot!}
    (If I wanted it to be easy I would've chosen something easy, instead I chose Pistol ADV)
    The best place to find PAENE is on Rimor, where she'll most likely be doing some shopping!

Or you could also try sending a /tell to:
    Nantessa (Nanomage NT - coz girls just wanna have fun!)
    Paene (Supposed to be my main but just goes shopping all the time)
    ... And others too numerous to mention

Where? Why? What?
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Unhappy indeed!

I struggled to get to dodga the other day, with that new boss just on his doorstep. And another, a giant bot south of NL desert Whompa
    Last edited by Sewerlord; Sep 22nd, 2002 at 01:04:21.
    "From the bowels of their cities. We will rise and they will flee from our rage, like a coward who faces his grown bully toy".

Sewerlord - Leader of Sewer Rats [Atlantean]

Cazron - Sewer Rats Surface Clan Head [Atlantean]

Araseth - Reincarnation of Desposed Shadow Rangers Leader on Rimor [Atlantean]

Unhappy

What is there to be afraid of?

It's not like we OT employees can go around the mechanics and kill you.
    (freaking damn dirty ape programmers)

The suppression gas is saving you clanners so be thankful for it (i guess) :/
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

Hehehe! Hard time?

Ok, ill be nice.

I cant see any changes that would make it harder for the clans at all. Nor for OTs.

As for de Alvin/Dodga quests, tehn tehre aint anything diffrent with that... besides Electro spawning normaly now

Re: indeed!

Originally posted by Araseth
    And another, a giant bot south of NL desert Whompa
    Got co-ordinates for that? I did a bit of running around in that area to try to find him, but it's a big desert and I must have missed him.

Cheers,

~R~

Re: I'm scared

Originally posted by PAENE
    Is it just me or have many places in RK become scary and dangerous after the storyline changes for us low lvl not-quite-noob-clanners?!

I risk being killed all over the place now....*shudder*
    Come here little clanner girl, i'll introduce you to an magical and safe place called... *drumroll* Omni-1! *laughs manically and runs off into the sunset*
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

heh.. notaced alot of tougher mobs in newbie area's since patch... Then i pwnz'ed them...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Actually, the changes do nerf the hell out of the fixer grid quest, if you're a filthy clanner..

--K

Unhappy You are scared ?

Wel if you are scared try living as a neutral ..
    We get killed . ganked, attacked by everyone and everything all the time.. and we can´t fight back .. or rather we are not allowed to ..
    Now a few mob´s for you clanners and a few mob´s for you Ot´s make for a lot of mob´s for us neuts ..
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

You Neutrals should be shot anywhere you go. You sit on the sidelines and watch while OT does all the work. Not only do we have to continue the minning of Notum from Rubi-Ka and continue colonization, but we have to contend with Clan rats bitting our toes every so often. Once the clan threat is neutralized, you'll be politely asked to leave Rubi-Ka. You don't contribute anything, so pack your sh** and leave. No? That's fine...we'll be glad to make you.