Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Unique/Rare/Uncommon/Common Mobs & their drops list!

Ratcatcher's quest gives a full suit of metaplast, I guess, but I can confirm he won't give it to you if you're too high in level. Dunno what "Too high" is, though. Just know that he wouldn't give it to a 160ish friend of mine tonight.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

The ratcatcher quest is for low levels. I'm level 125 and I didn't get the quest. I did it with my alt and he gives you a piece of armor for every tail you give him. He doesn't give you a full suit of metaplast just a diffrent piece of armor every time, like cybor body armor, flak pants, and leather boots.
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

Monday Kline - Stret E - 1300 x 890 - TRA only

Ring of Magpie Tail Feathers
    -Cheddar-

Some free advice
    Don't beg. It makes you look like a beggar.

added thanks for the update on the TRA Quest =)
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

He doesn't give you a full suit of metaplast just a diffrent piece of armor every time, like cybor body armor, flak pants, and leather boots
    Did the rat catcher quest 3 times
    after i the 3rd tail i turned in, he gave a full suit of metaplast my level
    and after that, every other tail i turned in gave a full suit
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

I don't know if you still want these but here are the corrds for the dungeons.

Biomare - The Longest Road (1940 x 775)

Smuggler's Den - Southern Fouls Hills (1749 x 869) - Borealis (720 x 701) You are able to get in smugs, but it puts you at the spot after ash. I couldn't get up to kill anything though.

Steps of Madness - Omni-Forest (800 x 2844)

Cyborg Barracks - Greater Tir County (3232 x 2340)

Camelot Castle - Avalon (2092 x 3822)
    Last edited by azzface; Sep 23rd, 2002 at 04:00:52.

Awesome ! Thanks on the locations. I still needed them.

I added a fullset of metaplast of your own lvl after returning 3rd tail as a reward to ratchatcher quest. If someone else can confirm this not being right I will gladly modify it.
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Hmm I have a question...

As we know there are several new items in game..Has anyone FOUND any of the following items ?

Last edited by Ezeqiel; Sep 25th, 2002 at 06:31:01.
    Marodeur
    Rimor

"As we know there are several new items in game"

----------

Er, no. What we know is that there are new items in the database. We don't know they're 'in game'. Lots of items have been in database a long time, but have never been put in the game. Unfinished, unbalanced, or just forgotten.

I stand corrected

I was just wondering if anyone had actually found the items I listed in my previous posting. I am aware that these items may be placed in the DB just for future patches...

Sometimes asking for information is I assume better then being passive.

Anyhow, thanks for the correction
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Elian Zuwadza also drops Flamethrower of Zuwadza. I have looted that gun before, but it was a lower ql.

Talking hehe found a miss :P

U forgot about this one

Tarasque - Avalon Dungeon
    Heart of Tarasque
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Dust Brigade Armor

Uhm, don't you think it's pretty obvious where the Dust Brigade Armor drops? Of course, since no one's been able to kill them it's impossible to say for sure, but it's still probably a good guess that vertain named Dust Brigade mobs in PW are the droppers.

Added the gun & the heart..

Yes it is pretty obvious Captain..But I dont want to add information that is not verified =/ I could naturally add all that stuff in the loot list but as mentioned above by another poster we dont even know if those items are 100% in game and until someone actually gathers it and there is a wave of oooh and aaah on the boards I am keeping it out of the thread
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Ceremonies armor drops of the 2nd "The One" in sfh
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Hi Qui !

Thanks for the info, I have added that info..Can you tell me what the first "the one" drops ? (and where he/she/it is etc.) =)
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Someone correct me if im mixing things here, but:

1st The One - NPC with 1k dmg shield - Doesnt drop anything
    2nd The One - Mob - Drops Ceremonies

They are close to each other, guarded by "Follower of The One" mobs and "Pet of The One" mobs.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Wink You folks probably know this...

There's a glowing bronto at the Bronto Oasis and it spawns real fast... It drops boss loot too. I got a KIWD hunter crossbow. And
    Some other stuff... Check it out.

I will assume the named Bronto is just a boss like a normal team mission boss. You may want to check THIS posting if the location is already posted there =) If not I am sure additional info will be most welcome =)
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Nice list.. Thx
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast