Thread: Enf Need Help

Enf Need Help

My enf is now 88. The way he is turning out i am dissapointed.
    I decided to use beams an hammers, since we have no edge buffs i decided to go the easier way.I have around 600 melee inti an about the same 2h blunt self buff. But Along side a 88 soldier with a div 9. I am NOTHING... wait let me say that again NOTHING.
    hmmm i am using both a ql 126 beam an 130 hammer i switch off depending how strong the group i am in. i hit with my hammer about 200-1200 every say 10 secs " i don't know what time really i am just making an example,been up for awhile so if my spelling is off a little deal with it " an a soldier is using the div 9 i know they can get in 2 shots with 400 damage + a burst before i even hit a burst for them is about 1k-1500 , i never played a soldier but i am going from what i have seen. they do more damage faster + they get a burst an a shield , we get more hp but aren't we supose to do alot of damage too. none of our weapons that do good amounts of damage have a fast attack on them, an soldier have there own ... wait let me say that again so it sinks in , OWN weapon not an atrox only weapon that i have seem eng's running around with a beam , for crying out loud we need our on enf weapon that you don't need to be 150 to use~!
    Add a weapon THAT ONLY ENF's CAN USE an maybe add a fast attack an try not to make it do 30-200 at ql 100
    Last edited by renzokusen1; Sep 19th, 2002 at 12:27:44.

hmmm looking through the forums i see nothing for helping enf's , come on where's the love

You're self equiping you're beam???? There's your problem right there, go get a higher level enforcer to buff you with brutal thug, then find a trader for a wrangle, cast challenger, and equip a beam at the edge of OE (at the edge of oe when you're self buffed that is). You should be outdamaging that mean nasty soldier in no time.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

alot easier said then done, i could easily equip a ql 160-170 beam but problem is getting 1 since nobody ever sells them an i'm not high enough to blitz a mission for 1

ugh

There are some extreamly rare, and over powered enforcer items, i'm guessing Funcom though that haveing an EoT that spawned every 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times on the hardest monster in the game would make up for it, well let me tell you. it doesnt come close. Enforcers need more adsorbtion sheilds, be able to cast them faster when they run out and they need HoTs, (Health Over Time) like fixers, And enforcer is a compleet ***** with out a healer, which is sad, because a doctor can do fine with out an enforcer. I think a MA style healing nano would be over powered on an enforcer, but no healing or body regenoration capabilitys?! Come one funcome be nicer to us enforcers.

P.S. Make a Sword version of the beam, I HATE how beams look and all swords (out side of EoT) blow.

enf's need an enf only weapon that you can use at lvl 50 an 100 because having eng's with a pet an a beam also is annoying

Talking

i decided to bring this post back to life again i just don't know why i just didn't let it stay dead. Well i was looking at the notes for the next patch still no enf love. Oh but now our challengers bring up our attack rating woo dee do. my enf is using a 170 beam now i do ok damage but still we need an enf only weapon hell just put enf only on the beam. anything will do as long as it does the damage like a beam an has fast attack i wouldn't mind using a tree stomp as long as it does good damage it would take awhile for me to get over an pick the stomp up but if it hit 10000 ever time i would be ok :P maybe i'm aiming to high how about 5k damage for a ql 200 crit a ql 200 beam doesn't hit that hard an it also can hit horriable damage
    SEND US LOVE

Isn't the best post to bring back to life. Last thing enforcers need are a boost.

Enforcers are nearly PvP gods at higher levels, though people don't seem to notice. Don't worry, you get better higher up. As long as you can get an Enhanced Queen Blade anyway.

~Chris

another post that proves that enfocers are mainly brainless whiners
    Minister Randal Moscadelli
    Callsign: Kryos
    Office closed down, for an unknown time

Originally posted by Megabio
    Isn't the best post to bring back to life. Last thing enforcers need are a boost.

Enforcers are nearly PvP gods at higher levels, though people don't seem to notice. Don't worry, you get better higher up. As long as you can get an Enhanced Queen Blade anyway.

~Chris

ummmm you know why nobody notices (besides traders because we can actually kill them)... because we are not gods silly boy.

We are MAYBE tied for 3rd place (probably 4th) as far as best pvp class. We are viable, and not too bad. Thx for spreading anti-enforcer propaganda though

another post that proves that enfocers are mainly brainless whiners

roflol, that was sarcasim right?
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule

ummmm you know why nobody notices (besides traders because we can actually kill them)... because we are not gods silly boy.

We are MAYBE tied for 3rd place (probably 4th) as far as best pvp class. We are viable, and not too bad. Thx for spreading anti-enforcer propaganda though

Not really. But say whatever you like. (By the way, name the professions that constantly beat the enforcer. Go ahead, try. )
    ~Chris

PS: Do you not know what the term "nearly" means? It means, "close to." Maybe you do need some brain food.

Talking

i'm was just bored so i brought it back. stupid comp broke a few weeks ago an just got a bran new one from dell all upgraded i love warrentys. downloading ao now an going to make another enf on the first sever any idea's for what i should do? I was thinking of using pipes since alot of people seem to do good damage with them beams are boring wish they had a fast attack or somthing. Well i have a 123 mp an i can solo ql 160ish mission easy. But i know for a fact if my enf was 123 he wouldn't be able to solo self buffed like my mp. Which is very annoying. Oh sure i could blitz the mission with my enf easy but i like solo but it isn't nearly as good as lvling in a group for an enf . "i hate traders" i hate you an your stackable deprives! die already nerf the traders ! :P