Thread: Visit from the advisors. When?

Visit from the advisors. When?

I wonder when they will come and for how long, the invitation on there gridpage only says April 18th 2008 and that they will have "Contests, Prizes, a Petting Zoo and More!!!"

Gridstream Productions will broadcast from 6pm RKST, but is that also the time the ARKs will come?

Further more I hope they can control the petting zoo, as far as I have meet the ARK they are rather fund of terrifying monsters and releasing thousands of leets into the public street.

We wouldn't want a public scandal.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

PS. I have heard nothing from Omni-Tek or ICC about this, is it a sanctioned party/petting zoo?
    or is it just a couple of Genetic Manipulators yet again having fun on OT-owned Rubi-Ka?

yes, and at 6 pm GMt there's also the Clan remembrance day party in Tir
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Red face

It seem's as if the Petting zoo was well tamed this evenings last event & took place at reet's retreat however I am very worryed the animals have suffererd in door air population problems. All those Animals Caged in a room.. What would the Mayor of Newland say ?
    -=Radio Rexx=-
    :Streaming Live Music through CommLinks all over Rubi-Ka, Glissening arms waving from dancing in the air tanned by the Twin Suns of our Planet.
    http://www.radio.rexx.com