Thread: Memo: Welcome Home Party

Memo: Welcome Home Party

Attn: Omni-AF
    CC: OT Employees
    RE: Food and Fun

In celebration of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang's return to Rubi-ka, you are cordially invited to attend a party at Lush Hills Resort. Feyde, former leader of Omni-AF: Bravo Unit, went off-world on assignment and was listed as M.I.A. after several months without communication. Saoirse "Xaris" Jaiden has been leading Bravo Unit since his departure. Feyde has since returned to Rubi-ka, apparently in good health and will be rejoining Omni-AF active duty pending a full physical.

Attire for the party is casual. There is a pool in the area, so bring your bathing suits. Food and drinks will be provided. Party starts at 11PM GMT (6PM CDT) and will last approximately one hour. Easy access to Lush Hills Resort is via the grid. Any OT employees are welcome to attend.
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."

*Gets an intercepted memo.*

So, we bleed defending your towers and fighting beasts but we can't come to the parties?

Attn: Omni-AF
    CC: OT Employees
    RE: Welcome Home Party

Due to a computer error in the transmission, not all information was given during the previous memo regarding Feyde's welcome home party. Festivities will take place Thursday April 17, 29482. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post

So, we bleed defending your towers and fighting beasts but we can't come to the parties?
    What?
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post

Did you get an invitation? No? Then theres your answer. Dont take it personal sweetie.
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

Seeing how Feyde is an alright guy. You may feel free to move the party to Newland, perhaps the Phasefront platform, to help weed out any unwanted guest.
    Just a friendly suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by FoosballX View Post
    Seeing how Feyde is an alright guy. You may feel free to move the party to Newland, perhaps the Phasefront platform, to help weed out any unwanted guest.
    Just a friendly suggestion.
    Just to be sure you could make guests have to arrive on a bike or a board.
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Rustinel View Post
    Just to be sure you could make guests have to arrive on a bike or a board.
    And remain on them for the duration of the event.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jenshai's fought at towers before? o.O
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Many thanks to those of you who did attend my welcome home party. Even those of you who couldn't stay long were a sight for sore eyes.

Quick update: I did my full physical Monday per Rosuma's orders, and everything seems to have been satisfactory. I expect the official paperwork for OTAF will be signed again soon. I'm just waiting to meet with the C.O.

Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    Freelance Tactical