Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Move Phasefront to Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo View Post
    Move Phasefront to Borealis, near the radar dish or something. It matches the buildings better.
    and wach the unicrons **** the lowbi clanners that go nere it.

Bump though

1 its to damn big. Sure this was nice on the day of release and even the week after when every mthfker visited the place to get the phase phonts that no one now uses except the gimps that are to lazy to go find a low ql yalm.

2 its a ****ing pain in the ass if you fall off the plat form i know (auto run ftl :*( )

3 it’s an eye soar. When the new graphics patch finally comes out i want to see the damn water not the fugly phasephont thing.

Move it somwhere else plx. Like next to the yalm thing in the tower shop.

Jenshai meets jenshaier

Another one, that supports an idea of an unpopular person. Amasing how scared people are of not fitting in, so far as to tolerate rubbish and try and get their kicks in first, be part of the scavenging dog pack.

Thanks Vgman01.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01
    stuff
    1. Everyone that has one is using it. No 10sec equip time and no need to swap around whatever you had in hud1.
    2. Falling off the platform can be an argument for the complete removal of that bunch of pixels some green "warriors" without a cause are calling a lake.
    3. The lake itself is an eye soar. Just go to Meetmedere if you want to look at some "lake" jeez.
    Bottomline, this idea is as rubbish as it was in day 1. 3 ppl vs the world. Personal brainfarts should just stay personal, no need to share them with everyone just to see how many single digit IQ ppl will agree with you.

Phasefront should just be another terminal in the normal shops.

I agree, because of simple laziness, I'd prefer to waste my paid pts in OA
    It is kinda laggy/ugly, though, but I wasn't around before it's existence; so I personally dunno if it's an improvement or an eyesore.

Not too mention the fact that it's harder to explain to newbies that just got their expansions and/or paid points where to go...

so
    /Bumpage

As for "only being used by gimps that are too lazy to find a low QL Yalm", I prefer the Wraiths. They're easier and faster to unequip. I got ganked by an agent once while in my Yalm, I was dead before I unequipped it. At least a Wraith can be simply unequipped through the NCU window. I always found the fact that a Yalm uses a HUD/Util slot kind of annoying.
    Kataklyzm
    Level 162/7 Clan NT
    THE AGP

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    Another one, that supports an idea of an unpopular person. Amasing how scared people are of not fitting in, so far as to tolerate rubbish and try and get their kicks in first, be part of the scavenging dog pack.
    Yes Jenshai, everyone is opposed to your ideas because they want to part of a comformist ego mass containing people they've never met and know nothing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Debump. Its fine as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Yes Jenshai, everyone is opposed to your ideas because they want to part of a comformist ego mass containing people they've never met and know nothing about.
    Glad you agree, maybe enough and conformists might flock this way.

(Yes, just to stall your next post, I am fully aware it was sarcastic.)

Goodie! Another vote of support!

Make phasefront a booth in the regular shops!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    (Yes, just to stall your next post, I am fully aware it was sarcastic.)
    Congratulations on getting sarcasm. Maybe we can work on your undeserved and quite frankly baffling air of superiority next.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Congratulations on getting sarcasm. Maybe we can work on your undeserved and quite frankly baffling air of superiority next.
    Oh, don't worry about that, I used to be conceited;
    -
    Now I am absolutely perfect.

bump. move that laggy thing.

PS: looking forward to the flames

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

The only problem I have with the phasefront is that it looks out of place. You have this massive car dealership type thing out in the middle of nowhere. You have a highly polished structure next to a run-down village. It just doesn't fit in.
    Waiting for a cure.

Exactly. I don't think it deserves more a terminal but I would be happy if it was just moved to somewhere it belongs.

Thanks DG. The flames would keep it bumped up nice and good.

As odd and weird as some of your posts were (and perhaps alarming) I'm inclined to say while that Newland Lake for me is kinda a cool locale for the area, perhaps the little lake in Borealis would work better?

Bump
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Nah, the phasefront location is alright where it is.
    I don't get it anyway, why our dear Crazy elitist crusader always has to brag about something...

Move this, move that, nerf this, nerf that.. Create this, remove that..

I wouldn't even be surprised if our Crazy elitist crusader goes to galway each day, just to walk all over the miniature landscape while in leet form to get that important feeling of superiority...

/debump, next useless suggestion please
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    Nah, the phasefront location is alright where it is.
    No, nay, you are wrong-tm
    blah blah blah etc
    stick to the topic.
    Move this, move that, nerf this, nerf that.. Create this, remove that..
    Change is good. to stand still is death.
    I wouldn't even be surprised if our Crazy elitist crusader goes to galway each day, just to walk all over the miniature landscape while in leet form to get that important feeling of superiority...
    Not quiet sure what you mean by miniature landscape, been there a lot in parrot myself and i don't recall any unusual feelings of superiority.
    /debump
    you do know that by replying you actually bumping and not de-bumping right?

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast