Thread: Torrith The Ancient

Torrith The Ancient

Since you'r paying attention to uniques on RK, feel like adding the ranged nball to Torrith? Or returning it? Stories are it dropped for the first few weeks the game was up, and then never again.

At this point its only going to be lub for levelling crats who dont sit on kite hill and froobs. But hey, worth putting in game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Since you'r paying attention to uniques on RK, feel like adding the ranged nball to Torrith? Or returning it? Stories are it dropped for the first few weeks the game was up, and then never again.

At this point its only going to be lub for levelling crats who dont sit on kite hill and froobs. But hey, worth putting in game anyway.
    agreed, would be a nice addition

Sounds like another should have been there the whole time deal much like the scent sensor... at this point in the game I don't think it will over power anyone.

TDK

What's the point.. My city is right next to this mob and I've never ever, not once seen it.

It's mainly because of me. Anyway, some 30'ish AR for crat ain't that bad. Bump.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

I know this isn't necessarily a uniques thing....but it might be nice to see the miy's cloaks dropping too

as useful as the Miy's cloaks are, they really need to be a non-repeatable quest reward

Dunno if it ever dropped, it along with Poetic Sleeves are 2 unique drops that don't and probably never dropped.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

have been discusted a few times, is atleast one on rk1, so it has dropped onces for a short while, guess its one of the usual Funcom fixes

have been discusted a few times, is atleast one on rk1, so it has dropped onces for a short while, guess its one of the usual Funcom fixes

Maybe it is like with scent sensor b4 last updates?
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.