Thread: Tarasque Pics

Tarasque Pics

Ya, heeeey.

Well, I went down to see Tar last week, but some lvl 190 Soldier clan woman with too much testosterone ganked me. An innocent lvl 63ish Fixer. I was standing around thinking about eating ice cream and helping less fortunate children when WACK POW Ms. Butch gunned me down.

Anyway, I'm not here to yammer and complain, just wondering if someone could post a link to some good Tar screenshots, since I didn't get to see him last week.

If you could I'd really appreciate it, or feel free to mail em to saiyamanssj@yahoo.com

K? Thx.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

s

Bump for pictures of smelly dragons with too many HPs.

I weep for you former campers.... you guys were fun.... now no more Tar-Tar.........
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

she can't attack you if your lvl 63...
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

lol.
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

well, if your teamed with a lvl 75+ than they can
    Lord "Devildawg"
    Loyal Veteran of Legion

The Fixer
    The MA

Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here.

lol hehe i would gank you too

long live clanners

Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Spot your dragon
    postcount++

Danke, danke

Ah, thanks a bunch for those shots. I really appreciate them.

Well, at least now, imo, I didn't miss much by not seeing Tarasque....... :/ He looked a bit too stereotypical dragon-like for my tastes. Big wings, big teeth, big claws...... not much new.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll find another cool monster one day...

By the way, I would have ganked me too.

Jeez I leave the game for 2 months and come back to find you guys have permakilled Tarasque?

What happened? What kind of boss mob does Camelot have now?
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Nandato?

Tar-Tar hasn't been permakilled, buckaroo. You have the wrong idea, methinks.

K? thx.