Thread: "Initiation changes"

"Initiation changes"

Uhh..i dont see any mention of this anywhere...anyone mind going into depth about it?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Sorry, what do you mean?

Is this one of those posts that have no meaning?

hell im not a mind reader, what do you mean by this post?

Are you talking about the changes to the Initiative skills and how they affect recharge or not aswell anymore?

Re: "Initiation changes"

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    "Well look i won't discriminate here but who else agrees with me that AO would've been better made by Americans? What special series does Europe have?" -Me
    Bleh... the most ignorant signature ever!
    Zizayu
    Master 10th Dan
    Mayhem

Re: Re: "Initiation changes"

Originally posted by Zizayu

Bleh... the most ignorant signature ever!
    typically american
    *hides*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    Are you talking about the changes to the Initiative skills and how they affect recharge or not aswell anymore?
    Yes it was brought up in another post that 'inits' were going to be changed in 14.6...just curious as to how...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Init changes in 14.6 (not confirmed by FC, this is my BEST understanding)

Fixes to various weapons with bugged inits (BBI, Manex, etc.)

The bonus to Recharge will no longer be determined by the IP spent in the skill unaffected by trickle-down, implants, buffs, debuffs, etc. Instead, it will be affected by the players current init skill. For weapons only (i.e. no change to nanoinit).

In other words, scopes will now increase recharge time instead of leaving it unchange, implants will now reduce recharge time, and ability trickle-down will affect the recharge as well.

Doc debuffs are about to get nastier, given that they've only been affecting half the weapon cycle to date.

edit: The part that is my understanding is that Recharge will remain -1/300 skill. The rest has been confirmed by Cz in LucidFlow's "Fix inits" post.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Thanks, damn thats a long post..never seen someone like CZ or Cosmik say that either, 'possibly be in a patch' thing

Heheh... a lot of the length is my fault, I'm afraid.

It's my fixerness. Sometimes I just... get long, and leak out all over the place.

And yeah, I was surprised to see Cz post that too.

You know something is wrong when Silkex is the one who is trying to make sense of what someone else posted.

so now NTs with 1k nano init can cast a nuke every 1sec?..

NO changes to nano init, only weapon inits.

The post makes that very clear.

when will Nano init fix the recharg on the nanos.. maybe 500 init would remove 1 sec form the recharge or 0.5 sec. but pleas make it possibel for NTs to use ther nanos more.
    w00p w00p!!