Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [RK1] IRRK Freelance: Newland's Peace Project Rejected by Omni-Tek

Yes, let us do that but put the stupid thing in an Omni area!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    You're all silent all of sudden yet my Boltgun senses detect lots of arguing.

Seriously, first we have to dig. One orbital strike will do.

Then we need plating, nailing plating from the crashed ship near the city will provide that.

We need energy for it to work, we can gather rolerrats (I think we still have some in stock) a put them in wheels.

A control program? A couple of wires, a hack data stream nano crystal can do.

And finally an emitting device. Stappling a cyborg on the top will work.

And there you go a cheap dish made entirely of tried and sure technology.
    Amusing. Perhaps you should quit your day job and pursue your dreams of being a stand-up comedian.

I would like to know, Minister, how poking fun at such a serious topic, a topic I would like to remind you is getting people wounded and killed, is going to move it closer to a resolution?
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Move it closer? Omni have it, they will not leave. Neutrals want it, they will not relent.

Where is the room for compromise? We can offer them a replacement, they won't take it. We can offer robot guards, maybe even a civilian force, they want their troops there. So now what?

Just forget about it, accept Omni-Tek won, yet again and surrender?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    Move it closer? Omni have it, they will not leave. Neutrals want it, they will not relent.

Where is the room for compromise? We can offer them a replacement, they won't take it. We can offer robot guards, maybe even a civilian force, they want their troops there. So now what?

Just forget about it, accept Omni-Tek won, yet again and surrender?
    I was not speaking of moving the Dish, I was referring to the Topic as a whole.

Also, Miss, I do not believe the issue here is Neutrals wanting to have a Dish of their own, so please do not insert words into the Minister's mouths. I am debating their suggestions which they have the potential to achieve in an attempt to shed light on the fact it exceeds Newland City's quota for foolishness. Suggesting Neutrals want to have a dish of their own is lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post

Also, Miss, I do not believe the issue here is Neutrals wanting to have a Dish of their own, so please do not insert words into the Minister's mouths. I am debating their suggestions which they have the potential to achieve in an attempt to shed light on the fact it exceeds Newland City's quota for foolishness. Suggesting Neutrals want to have a dish of their own is lunacy.
    I don't see how an omni can know what the neutrals want really, who knows they REALLY want that dish, it's good for hoverskating and all...

(( and Kotts... you're losing your flair ;p use a garden hose at least ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I think Boltgun is my new favorite Nuetie.

(( I was tired yesterday :/
    But don't worry the facist still lives. and I'll come again on my pale horse of OOC death ))
    Point Blank

I think you are the only one getting heated around here, I meant the topic, the whole resolution infact, not the local of the dish.

I think you are the only one getting heated around here, I meant the topic, the whole resolution infact, not the local of the dish.
    I'm not getting heated, however I do believe you have a language comprehension problem.

So you claim to say "Move [the situation] closer [to resolution]? Omni have [the situation], they will not leave. Neutrals want [the situation], they will not relent."

That statement makes no sense.

Should you say what you in fact said "Move [the dish] closer? Omni have [the dish], they will not leave. Neutrals want [the dish], they will not relent."

Now, Miss, please leave the discussion of important political matters to the adults.

To be pedantic:

"Move [situation] closer [to a resolution]? Omni have [the dish and the city], they will not leave [the city]. [While] Neutrals [on the other hand] want [Borealius and don't give a fly darn about the dish], they will not relent."

To be pedantic:

"Move [situation] closer [to a resolution]? Omni have [the dish and the city], they will not leave [the city]. [While] Neutrals [on the other hand] want [Borealius and don't give a fly darn about the dish], they will not relent."
    You cannot be Pedantic and Contradictive at the same time, Sorry.

lets make it simple;

Omni-Tek want the Transciever Dish, Neutrals dont care if Omni-Tek guard it, use it and so on.
    Neutrals dont see the reason for or want Omni-Tek guards or administration in Borealis.
    Omni-Tek forces this upon us. We, the Neutrals have come up with multiple solutions so that Omni-Tek does not need to occupy the city itself, yet you continue to do so.
    WHY?

why not leave us alone completely whilst you fight your war with the Clans!
    Its almost as though you want to push us so far that we actually join the clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    lets make it simple;

Omni-Tek want the Transciever Dish, Neutrals dont care if Omni-Tek guard it, use it and so on.
    Neutrals dont see the reason for or want Omni-Tek guards or administration in Borealis.
    Omni-Tek forces this upon us. We, the Neutrals have come up with multiple solutions so that Omni-Tek does not need to occupy the city itself, yet you continue to do so.
    WHY?

why not leave us alone completely whilst you fight your war with the Clans!
    Its almost as though you want to push us so far that we actually join the clans.
    It's been said a thousand times. Even tho my better judgment tells me to leave it alone, I will say it again. Omni-Tek occupies Borealis for the same reason Omni-Tek occupies Omni-1. Omni-Tek Built it, and Omni-Tek owns it.

Amusing. Perhaps you should quit your day job and pursue your dreams of being a stand-up comedian.

I would like to know, Minister, how poking fun at such a serious topic, a topic I would like to remind you is getting people wounded and killed, is going to move it closer to a resolution?
    Can't say I started it, your bosses had a lot of that to share on the matter. That was that or giving a thought about what they're doing...

Logic and solutions are out of the way, I know it'll end up with lots of bogus arguments. After all I'd rather not get angry. I'm no doctor but I'm sure feeling my heartbeat in my eye isn't healthy.

Wounds and kills, of course not they don't help, or else Rubi Ka would be a monument of peace. But heh, fun and games aren't bad sometimes !
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    You're all silent all of sudden yet my Boltgun senses detect lots of arguing.

Seriously, first we have to dig. One orbital strike will do.

Then we need plating, nailing plating from the crashed ship near the city will provide that.

We need energy for it to work, we can gather rolerrats (I think we still have some in stock) a put them in wheels.

A control program? A couple of wires, a hack data stream nano crystal can do.

And finally an emitting device. Stappling a cyborg on the top will work.

And there you go a cheap dish made entirely of tried and sure technology.
    Brilliant! You are wasted as a soldier, it is never to late to retrain as an engineer.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

When you abandon a structure and people take up residence, live there openly, improve it, then they have rights. In some places they have the right to live their until they leave, their children inherit the same rights.

You left. We maintained it. You would not care so much about a rusted to death dish and a crumbling ruin of a city. All that fighting in the city limits, do you think they don't have a toll on the structures? Have you brought any more peace or stability?

Infact the opposite, now you are annoying your allies over something they were looking after competently and which you were not denied access to.

When you abandon a structure and people take up residence, live there openly, improve it, then they have rights. In some places they have the right to live their until they leave, their children inherit the same rights.

You left. We maintained it. You would not care so much about a rusted to death dish and a crumbling ruin of a city. All that fighting in the city limits, do you think they don't have a toll on the structures? Have you brought any more peace or stability?

Infact the opposite, now you are annoying your allies over something they were looking after competently and which you were not denied access to.
    Since you seem to be such a font of insight, would you care to explain why when Omni-Tek asked the ICC to relinquish control of Borealis City back to them, the ICC agreed without hesitation?

I believe the answer is because Ownership is not in the eye of the beholder, but I would like to see how you explain it.

90% of ownership was ...

I don't think the ICC is above bribery and corruption.

90% of ownership was ...

I don't think the ICC is above bribery and corruption.
    You should be careful, Miss, you're allowing your true colors to show in public.

You damn Omni-Tek because you're not happy, you suggest hiring clan mercenaries so Neutrals can engage Omni-Tek in War, and you suggest Omni-Tek bribed a corrupted ICC in order to re-establish control of Borealis.

I typically do not cross a line as boldly as this, but Miss, you're a lunatic.

erm..

You left. We maintained it. You would not care so much about a rusted to death dish and a crumbling ruin of a city.
    that is pretty correct, and IF Omni-Tek never ever abandoned Borealis then WHY? do neutrals live there, work there, and called it their own?

It's been said a thousand times. Even tho my better judgment tells me to leave it alone, I will say it again. Omni-Tek occupies Borealis for the same reason Omni-Tek occupies Omni-1. Omni-Tek Built it, and Omni-Tek owns it.
    finders are keepers eh? when you leave something only to collect dust, its better that someone uses it.. would you leave if your radar went poof, or are ya too damn stupid to see that you are more in the way than you are useable.. times have changed, omni isn't as powerful as before... Why don't you just step back before more people gets hurt? The blood of the people are on your hands..
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast