Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Major PVP NERF!!!

Originally posted by Jamespond
    okay here they are... PW, Mort, DAV, SAV, CAV, BF did i forget any??? these zones have been made 75% zones in patch 14.4 and 14.5

... aaaaand just how often did you PvP in those zones ?

Originally posted by reality

... aaaaand just how often did you PvP in those zones ?
    about every time we do guild events with others guilds and the 0% zone when we do guildevents for our guild only and i dont believe thats our guild is the only doing this....

where should we make an event for a clan and omni guild now?? in 2ho? thats not fair for the clan guild because of guards and omni players will be crawling all over the place when they found out there is clanners there...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Originally posted by Laroche
    Perhaps this is all in preparation for the booster pack?
    Heh... just when is that happening?
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Well, does it matter?? There havent been much PvP outside from 2ho,Camelot & arena(MDD is an arena), since they nerfed medusas...

Ppl simply do not go & do stuff in the 0-25% cause they are afraid of beeing shoot....So it will make little difference if its 75%..

But then again, who the hell is going to sit out in the wastelands waiting all day for someone to shoot, when its rare enough to find someone to fight in 2ho...

But now, when there are new nice mobs out there to hunt, its made 75% so there will be risk of beeing attacked when ppl have been given a motivation to go there??? Aint gonna be much pvp out of that....

Ouch, messy logic there, but point were: it were pvp when noone needed to go there, no when there is a reason, its non pvp, dooh!
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

This is a MMOPRG game, the supression zones are likely to be changed all the time during the "storyline". So no reason to cry out about this I believe.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Hermy
    Well, does it matter?? There havent been much PvP outside from 2ho,Camelot & arena(MDD is an arena), since they nerfed medusas...

Ppl simply do not go & do stuff in the 0-25% cause they are afraid of beeing shoot....So it will make little difference if its 75%..

But then again, who the hell is going to sit out in the wastelands waiting all day for someone to shoot, when its rare enough to find someone to fight in 2ho...

But now, when there are new nice mobs out there to hunt, its made 75% so there will be risk of beeing attacked when ppl have been given a motivation to go there??? Aint gonna be much pvp out of that....

Ouch, messy logic there, but point were: it were pvp when noone needed to go there, no when there is a reason, its non pvp, dooh!
    Because everyone was doing missions. Now go back when Holes in The wall was hot hunting spot and all lvl 20-30 were hunting and pvping to get those hunting spots.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

FFS we want more pvp zones!!
    turn Tir WA and Omni-1 into 25% zones and leav NLC and borealis the way they are. this is a game about war!!
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by eaze
    This is a MMOPRG game, the supression zones are likely to be changed all the time during the "storyline". So no reason to cry out about this I believe.
    yes there are.... they made these zones 75% because people whining about how difficult it is to hunt in a 25% zone because they get ganked... so it has nothing to do with the storyline...

I hunted in ace camp i hunted in SAV when it was 25% zone... why ? because the xp was better... sure i got ganked alot in ace camp... but I could lvl much faster there than any other place...
    so instead of nerfing pvp zones make the xp reward better on mobs in pvp zones because of the added risk...

dont nerf pvp its the only high lvl content in game....

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Originally posted by Julia

Because everyone was doing missions. Now go back when Holes in The wall was hot hunting spot and all lvl 20-30 were hunting and pvping to get those hunting spots.
    oh yea... back after i was neutral Hitw was my all...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Actually I dont mind the changes. Now I will go and look for hunting spots out there.. probably tons of them.. and no one to worry about shooting me in the back ganking me while I am almost dead from a monster.

The REAL change I would like to see.. was mentioned in the earlier thread. If you cant group with the person (level range wise) you shouldnt be able to attack them.

I always hate havnig a level 75 char. If I go in any PVP zone just to try and dart to a mission good chance I wll get shot at by some level 150+ person.

Makes PVP lame for anyone who is Not 150.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Do you see that FC? That's the most important sentence you will ever see. ALL I did was pvp, help kill uniques and that stuff. I gave up on leveling, i'm sick of missions, as i'm sure we all are

yes there are.... they made these zones 75% because people whining about how difficult it is to hunt in a 25% zone because they get ganked... so it has nothing to do with the storyline...

I hunted in ace camp i hunted in SAV when it was 25% zone... why ? because the xp was better... sure i got ganked alot in ace camp... but I could lvl much faster there than any other place...
    so instead of nerfing pvp zones make the xp reward better on mobs in pvp zones because of the added risk...

mort been 75% before you know...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

HAHAHAHAHAH oh wait I must stop myself from laughing...uggg ok I stopped. Ok so let me ask you something. More pvp areas hummm has any of you bothered to take notice how poorly served the pvp areas we already have are? I've fought in a few 2ho wars and I remember nothing but lag. Yea it's a war when you start an attack on your enemy only to have the bullet start to leave your gun 5 minutes after you pull the trigger. I won't even touch on Camelot. That place is just sickening.

I think before they let one player engage in combat with abother player they need to take some of the money we send them and invest in PORPER server power. Oh wait they don't do that because the numbers show they won't need any server power in the coming months because everyone will be playing better games.

Ummm, guys?

I know that many of you want more PvP.

Unfortunately (and this has been true in *every* MMORPG), most of us do not want more non-consentual PvP.

*shrug*
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Ummm, guys?

I know that many of you want more PvP.

Unfortunately (and this has been true in *every* MMORPG), most of us do not want more non-consentual PvP.

*shrug*
    so what are u gonna do when u get to lvl 200??? yah finally lvl 200 game ended doh!

when u get to the high lvls u will be soo sick of just xping so u want to pvp even though u never liked it before.... i didnt like it once... now.... well i guess u know...

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug

You have a source for this, or are you just pulling out of... well... wherever one pull things like this from

Myself I have no problems seeing this change being related to the storyline

And this is after all a roleplaying game, but most PvP'ers don't seem to care much about roleplaying except the "this is a war" part. Well, it's not really a war, but a conflict. Even if a war is a conflict, a conflict doesn't have to be a war
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

bump

Sick of people claiming pvp is only enjoyed by the few.

The vast majority of high level players (whether participating in it or not for various game mechanics issues) do in fact want some pvp action.

If you don't want risk, go back to your mission.

Stop nerfing this damn game.

Oh, and 2ho is just fine when it's not an event pvp. If you're still having lag, then I don't know what to say. *shrug*

I for one thought with all the added 'high level' content *snicker* there would be more oppurtunities for high level people to pvp. Talk about one big suprise.

Blah.

Originally posted by Archelan

You have a source for this, or are you just pulling out of... well... wherever one pull things like this from

Myself I have no problems seeing this change being related to the storyline

And this is after all a roleplaying game, but most PvP'ers don't seem to care much about roleplaying except the "this is a war" part. Well, it's not really a war, but a conflict. Even if a war is a conflict, a conflict doesn't have to be a war
    source = forum... of couse they can cover this up with a story... but we all know the truth....

is this a roleplaying game????? huh? since when??? I have tried so many times to do some roleplaying in this games... but when we do people shout get out of Tir u are lagging us!!! or SHUT UP JAMESBOND WANNABE!!! bah my name is jamespond and im a mp not an agent....

okay so u want RP??? I want it too!!!

here u go:
    Omni-AF (Armed Forces)
    Omni-AF handles military operations on Rubi-Ka, including land, air, and naval warfare against enemies of the Corporation, and the protection of Omni-Tek owned interests

this is what my guild is a part of, we consider clanners our enemies not those leets walking around in omni forest.....

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug

Bump!

Events in 0 or 25% gas > events in 75 or 100% gas.
    Omni-tek is your friend

I'm with James on this(well döööhh), but it's the standard flames.

1. I want to ruin the fun for others
    2. Never been there, never gonna be there. Nerf Em!
    3. Evil clan/omin will kill me while leveling, Nerf Pvp so I can hack mobs 24/7

If ya can't take the heat do missions or kick some butt at the camps(if they were 0% or 25%). But ohhh, noooo....

Damn it, to tired to write. Hope someone gets my point.
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast