Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Major PVP NERF!!!

Originally posted by Tolbat
    FFS we want more pvp zones!!
    turn Tir WA and Omni-1 into 25% zones and leav NLC and borealis the way they are. this is a game about war!!
    Thats where all the noobs start!!!.

Tir/ Omni ent, sounds about the same.

what we really need is a pvp zone like 2h0 but on clan side... its sooo onesided its always clanners attacking omni... atleast with all the old pvp zones we could play that we(omni) were attacking but now the only pvp zones left are omni territory... why cant we have some clan OPs we can attack??
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

here i made post under suggestion about upping pvp bracket
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=53249
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Jamespond
    okay here they are... PW, Mort, DAV, SAV, CAV, BF did i forget any??? these zones have been made 75% zones in patch 14.4 and 14.5
    And the bridge at the clan outpost in far east Newland Desert.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

I Admit I dont PVP but I hope to soon...

But when I grabed missions to MORT or any other PVP Zone I was excited... Maybe I'd get killed maybe I'd be over looked as the (Enter Prof here) cleans his/her (Enter weapon here). I was killed many times in MMD after missions.

It was bad enough with what they did with Ultima Online: Spliting a world in 2 areas... PVP and non-PVP.

Oh well lets hope it doesnt come to that here...

Anunnak
    Up the Irons!
    Nunquam Retrorsus!
    Always remember pillage BEFORE you burn!

Legion

BUMP
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Bump - Quit changing the rules FC. Everyone else that is wining should quit too. I lived from lvl 75+ why can't you?

bump! since there is nothing else to do when u cant log in to the game bah I wanna try 14.5 so badly...

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

I want some sorta a drunken war for a few days where everywhere but the cities becomes 25%
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

Unhappy Change the Gas Back

I miss rooting people... while guildies chip away at em!!!!!! Oh well always Mayhem zones.....

bump for a dying world

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug

hehe

on Rk2 these sones are dead anyway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123