Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [APRIL FOOLS] 17.9 Preliminary Update Notes

Lies !! If its not a fake /me leave AO, but i hope its a joke Nothing for Adv like always :P
    Talmahera Adventurer, ACF Resistance 220/30 ¤ Gallya Engi 220/30 ¤ Amaruka Enfo 220/27 ¤ Lemulet Crat 220/23 ¤ Maherann Adv 200/24 ¤ Maheyem NT 165/23 ¤ Dunann Fixer 150/20 ¤ Conann Enfo 60/6

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    - Pandemonium has now been made into a single team instance.
    Just make it possible to zone through the Energy Vortex with aggro, and this could actually make pande an interesting yet doable challenge.

(the downside is that it would make beast loot unavailable to maybe half the professions in the game)..
    Hlep gnak!

joke could've only been made better by releasing a live patch, and then reverting the player database to the old one when the next patch was released on april 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Talmi View Post
    Lies !! If its not a fake /me leave AO, but i hope its a joke Nothing for Adv like always :P
    hrhr advies do not even get something as joke

on the other hand it would be a too obvious joke if advents would get something
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Advisor of Vox Populi

Nice one Sil :-)
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Talmi View Post
    Could always get a nerf ...

Talking

Perpetual Wastelands

- A new huge alien raid has been added to this playfield for the most experienced alien raiders.
    - Access to Perpetual Wastelands now requires that you have AI level 30 due to the alien presence.
    A welcome add-on.

Pandemonium

- Pandemonium has now been made into a single team instance.
    - Additional teams may be brought inside the instance through special 'access passes' available from the VP and Paid Points Vendors
    - There will now be two instances of the Beast in the final room to help increase drop rates
    Pand. phatz now are cheap as toilet paper ;P

- All mission mobs now have the chance to drop all loot found normally within regular AI city raids. This includes items such as viral bots.
    Combi. armor, now cheap as *insert anything that's cheap*

- Given feedback that players miss fighting Hecklers in the shadowlands all mobs in Shadow-missions will now be Hecklers.
    Yeah right. Nice one :P

- Hecklers will all carry ingots again and the value of the ingots has been doubled.
    NT, now with gold-chain and shiny ring!

- NT Cyberdecks now include the Burst/Fling Shot/Aimshot special abilities. All Cyberdecks will now include the need for Energy Ammo to utilize these special attacks.
    ROFL! xD

- Looting boss mobs now deducts 1 Paid Point credit from the player's account. If the player has no Paid Points, they will be unable to loot any corpse. This exciting new feature helps prevent further "ninja-looting" issues, as looting will now have a consequence.
    What if accident happened?

Nice one. There are no whinig players and trolls on forums anymore!

I concur with these changes.
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

How about: "MA's will now get a "fantastic 4" feature, making them able to hit targets on range while rooted"

Nice post Sil ;D
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    General of The Red Brotherhood
    A Rubi-Ka Story - youtube
    TRB Presentation Video divx | wegame

- Aimshot now checks against nano-resist and evades skills.

I wonder just how many agents gulped air at that point.

lmao sil missed out the introduction of the 'notum miner' prof

for make carbonrich rock!
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I wonder just how many non-agent users of AS, like shades, keepers and some more gulped air at that point.
    Fixed.

I had an heart attack at work while reading the first sentence about the neuts being removed. Then my co-workers and orgmates told me about the date.
    Excelent :-)
    Thymoglobule - lvl 220 neutral solitus trader on Rimor
    Anarchist of La Troupe

/me does date check 4/1/08
    /me calls Sil's bluff
    TESTSERVER
    Aoma1989 -- 220/19/69
    Aoengi1989 -- 198/8
    Aont1989 -- 192/2
    Aokeeper1989 -- 140/0
    Aoenf1989 -- 115/7
    Aoadvy1989 -- 44/4

Quote Originally Posted by Thymoglobul View Post
    I had an heart attack at work while reading the first sentence about the neuts being removed. Then my co-workers and orgmates told me about the date.
    Excelent :-)
    You work with your orgmates?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Nice reading for work, thanks Sil <3 :d

Edit:

Tarasque

- Dungeon now changed to 75% gas to prevent further griefing issues.
    Pure gold!
    Last edited by ajukusoja; Apr 1st, 2008 at 19:11:37.
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

OMFG Sil I <3 you! That had me rolling on my side laughing so hard... OMFG <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I believed in it until the pandemonium change, that was too much ^^ But ie gets even more obvious later on

The great thing with this whole thread is that FC seem to actually know a lot more about what people want and the players concerns than what is commonly thought, really good move from Sil or whoever is behind this ^^ (Really thought it was from a player, the
    - The "False Profession" nanoline is now being extended to several other professions, including Shade, Keeper, Nanotechnician, Doctor, and Meta-Physicist. We fully expect this change to bring about exciting new tactics in mass PvP, and look forward to seeing the general response.
    is so ironical XD

again no advy love
    Craized - 220/30 Adventurer
    Haized - 220/30 Adventurer
    Medpills - 220/24 Doctor

Redemption

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast