Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChitChat magazine, special edition 22-1

time zone

@ 6 pm RST

What time zone is RST again?

GMT I think is the same too.
    Point Blank

Question time zone

Hmm, RST is not listed on the official time zone abbreviations webpage. Maybe it was a typo?

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...ons/timezones/

((RST=Rubi-Ka standard time= UTC))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

(( 6 pm GMT = 6 pm RST or 8 pm west european time ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Talking See you there

Thanks for clearing that up. See you there

Awesome turn out thanks so much to Playboyfixxer for making this event a remembering one!

Radiorexx is always pleased ot do events for any Clan members big or small =)
    -=Radio Rexx=-
    :Streaming Live Music through CommLinks all over Rubi-Ka, Glissening arms waving from dancing in the air tanned by the Twin Suns of our Planet.
    http://www.radio.rexx.com

-EVENT SPEECH- #1

Playboyfixer shouts: Greetings my brothers in arms.
    Playboyfixer shouts: I suppose you think, that nothing much is happening at the moment.
    Playboyfixer shouts: Ah ha ha ha ha.

Playboyfixer shouts: Well, that's what i want to talk to you all about; endings.
    Playboyfixer shouts: Now, endings normally happen at End.
    Playboyfixer shouts: But as we all know - endings are just beginnings.
    Playboyfixer shouts: When one event in life ends, another gets started. When in 29191 The Union arose, the Clans were born!
    Playboyfixer shouts: Commander Athen died, to give us more freedom and Old Athens!
    Playboyfixer shouts: The Sentinels captured Tir from the omnis by pure willpower!
    Playboyfixer shouts: Omni-Tek tries to make us stop by killing, poisoning and arresting us for no reasons!
    Playboyfixer shouts: They try to get rid of the Council of Truth, yet the Clans still stand united!
    Playboyfixer shouts: However, as we all have come this far, the best solution is that we all keep going.
    Playboyfixer shouts: Let's keep this going on; never an ending!
    Playboyfixer shouts: Let's remember that this world wants fresh beginnings...
    Playboyfixer shouts: I feel here, in this country and throughout the world; we are crying out for beginnings!
    Playboyfixer shouts: We never want to hear this word; endings.
    Playboyfixer shouts: I know you don't want to sit down. I know you want to do something.
    Playboyfixer shouts: Ofcourse you're looking for the good start. Ofcourse you're looking for a fresh start. And the Clans will never be defeated!
    Playboyfixer shouts: So never let your hopes down!
    Playboyfixer shouts: Keep fighting their forces, keep taking their mines, keep showing them we are superior in every way!
    Playboyfixer shouts: AND! Be proud of being a Clanner!
    -=Radio Rexx=-
    :Streaming Live Music through CommLinks all over Rubi-Ka, Glissening arms waving from dancing in the air tanned by the Twin Suns of our Planet.

-EVENT SPEECH- #2

Landau shouts: As most of... you may know... I'm not a man... of many words. But some things... should be said... and a day... like this is... a good opportunity.

Landau shouts: Today shall remind... us of ourselves... of who we are. We all are... what we are... made to be... by others. Decisions are... forced upon us... by others. But we also... have our own... free mind.

Landau shouts: This day... is a good example... of free mind... of free speech... and of freedom.

Landau shouts: The clans stand... for all of this. Freedom is what... we desire in... our hearts. And true freedom... cannot be achieved... with compromise... and half-hearted agreements.

Landau shouts: We will get... true freedom... only when those who... oppress us are... gone. Gone for... good. Gone from... this planet. Gone from... our minds.

Landau shouts: Some may... think that all we... are interested in... is fighting and... war. Some think... the clans are at... fault when it... comes to war. Nothing could be... further away... from reality and... truth. All we want... is a peaceful... free and... self-dependant life... with nobody telling... us what we may... think and what... we must... believe.

Landau shouts: This is what... those who... call me a... friend stand for. This is what... I stand for. It is a goal... we will not achieve... with a corporation oppressing... billions in the... galaxy present... on this... planet that we... all call our home.

Landau shouts: This day... shall remind us... that oppression and... mind control are... not to be... tolerated. They were not by... those who lived... before us... and they should not... be tolerated by... us today.

Landau shouts: That is all... I wanted to... remind you of.
    -=Radio Rexx=-

Was a great event I hope to see more!
    -=Radio Rexx=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12