Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: General Vivyan most powerful mob on RK ???

nope not with nano resist fixed and traders deprives ransacks with 160% resist on them.. root em they have god like range so that dont work.. calms don't work. charms dont work... oh by the way from what i hear if you actualy survive for 45 min the other bragaders turn on the general and the general wipes them out to.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Hmm... how about NTs' blindness nanos? Don't they decrease attack rating somewhat? Everything helps here.

If only Engineers' blindness-aura didn't break after one hit, we could have debuffed opponents' attack rating with over 1000 pts. Waugh.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

*tips her fingers on her forehead. think think think think think*

How many ppl did you bring ? 2 max 3 groups right ?

Bring more.. burn through more tanks, nukers, warp the dead back into the battle and have them fight as soon as rez wears off ( oh god zerging in AO :P )

As I am to lazy to look up all the nanos right now, is there any nano that lowers the Nano resists ?

*think think think *
    Hope Ocura Heals
    Healmonkey for Dark Front - Rimor
    Give us /target <name> please !!!

[Frankt]: I'll be any animal you want me to be.. just let me hump your leg !

If only Engineers' blindness-aura didn't break after one hit, we could have debuffed opponents' attack rating with over 1000 pts. Waugh.
    How much agro does that draw ? If it doesnt do much. Chain it on the mob, even if it breaks as soon as attacked, mob will still be debuffed for a *little* while between debuffed and being hit (~ upto 1 sec ? )
    Hope Ocura Heals

ok have you ever blinded a MA in PVP. sure it lowers there attack ratting but they will crit you just as much, why because of a crit buff. I do beleive the general has a crit buff item somewhere in the 40% range...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Does Curse of Chronos break when attacked ?
    Hope Ocura Heals

I dont think the mp could get curse to stick. course he went splat pretty quick.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

seems to me when designing this mob funcom forgot to take into account their bracer nerf.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Still looking through the nano lists...So what youre basically saying the nano resists are too high - cant get through to debuff/slow - kill the mobs.

IF, and only IF the mobs cannot be nano resist debuffed, in order to land proper attack, speed debuffs.. the only thing that comes in mind is: Have 120 ppl attack at ONCE *Sigh..

*wanders off thinking
    Hope Ocura Heals

Not sure how much aggro the blindness-aura draws. It's useless enough that most Engineers don't bother with it. I don't think the anti-reflect and anti-damageshields draw aggro at all in PvM, haven't tested out the blindness-aura.

In PvP, it's another matter entirely. There, once you have any debuff-aura active, other people will get a message about you attacking them when the aura pulses (every 20 secs, usually). Whee, mass-aggro on the Engineer -> vaguely Engineer-shaped smear on the floor.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

lol 120 people means zone crash+ extream lag... how bout this one "Fix the general".
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

<-- was being extremely sarcastic.. lol

/shout need 119 ppl to kill some guy, anyone interested ?
    Hope Ocura Heals

Get 2 high lv crats with ya, they got nano resist debuff speeches, crit debuff speech and has speeches which add AR and DR.

They will help a bit... Or just get 100 engi's with slayers

100 engies with slayers makes 200 *ppl* makes immense lag.. makes it not doable *SIGH
    Hope Ocura Heals

Talking

forget soldier and their mk10 i saw 2 soldier lvl 190+ hitted by 2,5k a shoot with mk10 on
    2 shoot and reclaim, but finally mk is really powerful cause for the other players one shoot is enough

Lachaude doc 148 rk2

well.. if anyone wants to try to overcome this monumental task and is getting a team up... (and understands what a fair raffle is)

then send demono a tell and I'll get some of my guildies there as an extra team... or I'll just come... either way I think it's fun....

heck, I thought fighting "The Pest" was fun despite the 3000 damage poison gas cloud and 3 stinkblobs I was hit with.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Red face Where is the general?

All I can see is "The General's Right Hand" ...

and two Masked Commando Elite's..

i don't c y 15 engi's, 15 MPs, and 15 crats, can't just send in pets, and remake them as they die? especially MP, they can remake fast. so that's 45 thingies in that area, not bad lag at all, then add a couple of Nt's with nullity, and a fixer with ga V, 5 docs, 6 soldiers, 12 enfs, 2 adv, 6 traders, and u got the general killed...

dealing out 6k damage to that gen/1.5 sec shouldn't be hard there...

i will lvl my mp and fixer to help this cause...

What about Fixers in Grid Armor? Would their evades work on that MOB?

Shiggee
    Total Chaos
    RK2

a fixer in ga 4 doesnt work even on tarasque... Same for most other higher lvl special mobs...

There are some relect items that might help a lot versus this general. Well first 30 % reflect by soldier, 7 % by bracer and there is another item. Some glove dropped by Nugget which adds 530 fire ac and i think 3 or 4 reflect fire.. (since general does fire dmg.) That would be a whole lot of around 40% reflect..... then maximplant for fire ac, get a trader to chain cast 1k armor boost every 3 minutes and the 720ish engi buff for fire ac... since we need a lost of HP best would be a MA as tank with high evades, hp rings and so on and a mixture of mk2 and dragon armor.. most likely the dragon chest adding 300 hps and 1200 to all acs...

So probably we would end up with a MA char with 1k+ evades, near 7k fire ac. 40% reflect... only with 40% reflect she would crit for 6k which should be doable with ch docs and other healers, since you can do crosshealing (75% zone),,,

I think it is pretty much doable. You just need to set timings when each doc does his CH. If one of em f***s up. All will die in seconds
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast