Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reflect Items

Quote Originally Posted by solitus41 View Post
    some one just told me his friend had 5% Deflection Amplifier .. hmm`?
    Bogus.

They are a quest reward. Not a rare drop or something.

1% is from this quest: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=2&id=270

2% is from this quest: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=2&id=271

I am not aware of any quest to obtain a 3%-or-more one.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

I've seen a few people mention having a 10% but I think they just mispoke and tried to put the pain of doing the entire Scheol quest for a 2% item in some dark dark empty place.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

it was a widely accepted rumor based on the item dump before those patches that there will be a 5% or a 10%, which never came true.
    Topaboss 220/30/70 solitus soldier :: equip

Quote Originally Posted by topa_boss View Post
    it was a widely accepted rumor based on the item dump before those patches that there will be a 5% or a 10%, which never came true.
    Yeah.

People were like 'nerf soldiers get a 10% reflect item in Hud', when it comes out a 2% tops
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Bringing this out from the depths
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

If Mr. Celery Wolf is still around maybe he can add that Mantis queen is a kick ass mob for farming reflect bracers.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

edited main post
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

wut about wen-wen from alba?

nvm Guess not
    Last edited by Gunner7; Dec 12th, 2015 at 20:24:48.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12