Thread: [RK1] OTPC: Omni-Pol Celebrates Major Arrest!

[RK1] OTPC: Omni-Pol Celebrates Major Arrest!

[RK1] OTPC: Omni-Pol Celebrates Major Arrest!
    March 23, 29482 - [Atlantean]

OTPC - It has been confirmed by Omni-Pol that in a decisive move last week to bring down organised criminal groups plaguing Rubi-Ka, Omni-Pol officers carried out a risky undercover operation as the culmination of months of detective work resulted in a massive success for all involved.

One undercover officer (whose name was unavailable at the time of writing this article, due to Omni-Pol wishing to protect them from reciprocal attacks) bravely walked into a meeting with a black market information broker who is now being held by Omni-Reform on multiple charges related to selling confidential Omni-Tek secrets. After sufficient evidence was gathered, a squad of Omni-Pol officers led by one Tethien Cebrae moved in to take him into custody, where he currently remains.

Omni-Pol claim this operation has been instrumental in providing evidence linked to a chain of killings, robberies, and other crimes over the past few years - evidence which now seems highly likely to lead directly to those responsible for these injustices.

Omni-Pol investigator McAlistair, heading up the case informed OTPC that the officers involved performed "to every standard expected of Omni-Pol's finest, and beyond".

Detective Sergeant McKallen of Omni-Pol, working on the case, commented that "there has been much time and effort put into this case. We finally have a real break thanks to the efforts and dedication of Omni-Pol. I want to personally thank each and every one of them, who put their lives at risk every day".

OTPC will bring you more on this case as it unfolds.

so omni-pol actually did anything good?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

first time for everything i suppose, still, good job boys.

Could be me...but who did they arrest? I dont see names or whatsoever....for all we know it could be the little kid next door who sold his bbblegum to othe kids for 2 cents below the normal price...