Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the Verdict on the New camps?

Re: Verdict: Hillarious

Originally posted by Animosity
    Go to the soleet camp. Its frickin hillarious to see a bunch of soleets stand up for their big glowing boss leet.
    This is not a new camp.

We are talking about the new 14.5 boss camps i.e. "high level content".
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Cyblade7

New? LOL! You do remember Mort right? Same tactics used then are being used again.

You are right though, it is a nice change of pace, too bad xp yield is less than adequate.
    I remember Mort... I remember when you could find at least a half-dozen people looking for teams at the Clan outpost there at any given time. Maybe we'll even see a revitalization of that outpost now that Mort isn't a 25% zone.

I suppose I should have said that the tactics are 'newly useful' not newly developed. Really most PvM combat tactics, in concept anyway, were developed in EQ and UO.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne
    I remember Mort... I remember when you could find at least a half-dozen people looking for teams at the Clan outpost there at any given time. Maybe we'll even see a revitalization of that outpost now that Mort isn't a 25% zone.

I suppose I should have said that the tactics are 'newly useful' not newly developed. Really most PvM combat tactics, in concept anyway, were developed in EQ and UO.
    Yup, Mort was da bomb to find tons of teams gaining tons of xp with a lot of risk.

THAT was fun. It was fun because there was a save term close by and an advanced shop so you could at least resrock ammo or treatment kits w/o going to Tir.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

anyone know of any camps for high lvl ppl that aren't filled with extremely high damage mobs (liek LB types, bileswarm types or dragons)?
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

I'm enjoying myself. More stuff to kill is good.

it took FC a bit to get team missions straight but now they are in pretty daamn fine shape so i think FC will get hunting more then good and worthwhile in the coming weeks
    just takes a bit to work out the kinks cause its hard to see how things work out on paper
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

Thumbs up Thumbs up for me!

Although the XP isn't great, it reminds me of the old days... Mort comes to mind, the Oasis in Newland, as does the Shades out by Harry's, man those were GOOD days.

For fun, I'm outside

For XP, it's mission time... AGAIN
    Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.

--------------------------------
    Catch ya on the flip side.
    --------------------------------

Just accept slower and riskier advancement as a trade-off for inreased fun

I am only going back into missions when I have a burning desire to get more IP fast (like for breaking this darn title cap).
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12