Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the Verdict on the New camps?

Whats the Verdict on the New camps?

So has anyone had a chance to test out the new camps yet?
    Any improvement? or will we still be doing BS missions till lvl 200.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

You will be doing bs mission until 200. Sad to say but fc screwed up once again.

camps pffft

500xp and no good loot to speak of for an hours work?

Id rather do a mission and get 2 mil xp and not much good loot to speak of in the same time.

Talking New express!

Though it should be mentioned that charging General Vin*poof*yan is quite fun...as a way to get back to civilization

On which charge?

Grats on names FC
    postcount++

rofl; some of those mobs you can't even kill unless you are lvl190+ish
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

Originally posted by BungaloKelly
    rofl; some of those mobs you can't even kill unless you are lvl190+ish
    aka. HIGH LEVEL CONTENT.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Some of those mobs you can't kill full stop.

Harbinger of the general is weaker than the General AND the right hand yet took down well over 40 people and was still on 90%

Crits for 8k normal hits 3k.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Hell even the elite guards of which you have to get 2 just to get the harbinger to spawn take 20mins of miss, miss miss miss miss miss, brawl, miss miss miss hit, miss miss miss with that same 40 people
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Gimme 2 docs and I'll drill through them all
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

Originally posted by postbee
    Gimme 2 docs and I'll drill through them all
    In 12 hours. That's 24 dimachs pal!
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

where is that camp?
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

i like the ones both in efp and pw the pw is abit hard tho.. and i wish someone didnt pull a boss then and then.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Streaz18, its sad your sig takes up more than a full screen on its own.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Originally posted by Saruzi
    lmao
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Saruzi
    Yeah no kidding....geez
    .: Naraya :.

I like the new outdoor content. I have only gone up against one disgustingly hard to kill boss (two teams of 150+ whittled her away over about half an hour), but the several other outdoor camps I've been to have been very fun. The number of mobs and the spawn times on them were fast enough to support a full team at my level, and the bosses - while tougher than mission bosses - were doable with even an under-strength team.

The best part about fighting outside is that a new set of tactics and methods is useful, and it's a good variation from missioning. Rooting, snaring, and calming are great for it. The mobs could use a bump in their exp yield, to make up for the mission completion bonus, but by and large I'm very happy to go out there and fight them.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Well, at my level (104), the new outdoor content r00x0rs your b0xx0r, to use the technical term. (Only been hunting in Belial so far.)

15-25K a kill isn't great and should be raised, but the pulls are relatively steady, bosses are 180-300K and they seem to spawn often enough to be a good source of xp.

However, this is with one group in zone. The really need to bump up xp rewards and spawn rates if they want to be able to have multiple groups in zone.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Jynne

The best part about fighting outside is that a new set of tactics and methods is useful, and it's a good variation from missioning. Rooting, snaring, and calming are great for it.
    New? LOL! You do remember Mort right? Same tactics used then are being used again.

You are right though, it is a nice change of pace, too bad xp yield is less than adequate.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Verdict: Hillarious

Go to the soleet camp. Its frickin hillarious to see a bunch of soleets stand up for their big glowing boss leet.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast