Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 22

ChitChat magazine, edition 22

Tasteful charity

Yesterday, yours truly had a liberating conversation with none other than the neutral do-gooder Wammie, better known as the atrox running the orphanage in Newland City. And while things seem to be going well with the children, the statement was made clear that donations are always welcome, especially foodstuff and clothing.

So don't delay, help some children today! All you need to do is send a message to Wammie, meet up with him, and show you care about all the children!

Researchers wanted!

I am looking for willing individuals to aid me, Playboyfixer, in the research of ancient Xan linked to Rubi-Ka. For more info or to apply just drop me a line.

Will Omni-Tek harm more children? Will Wammie build up a chain of orphanages? Read it all in upcoming ChitChat magazines.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

*reads the magazine, takes his scissors and cuts out a voucher for a free Bront Burger*
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

((Hi everyone, Please try to refrain from fighting even OOC here. Private Messages would be better suited if you have a problem with what is written.))
    Guardian Caidek
    Bug Hunters - Exploits Team
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka (ARK)

» Advisors of Rubi-Ka «» Social Guidelines «» Rules Of Conduct «

(( ty, and OOC bump for the researcher stuff, could become a good event ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Message from Chainsword, Paul if you read that can you please come back to Rubi Ka to post your stuff and stop annoying me?

Here's the message.

Greetings,
    I didn't introduce myself in my last messages. I am Paul "Chainsword" Delage, Shadowlands explorer. I moved to Rubi Ka under contract for Jobe, during their early travels to the shadowlands, and helped at the construction of the Nascence research center (and unfortunately Elysium too). During this contract I have learned to use the specific energies found in Shadowlands like most keepers.
    Since my contract with Jobe ended, I'm researching ancient Xan stories in hope to better understand the human mind, a goal similar to Boltgun's but he won't admit it.

I'm looking for links between the Shadowlands machines and Rubi Ka, and need the help of freelance scientists to put their technical knowledge in contribution.

Thank you,
    Paul Delage
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S