Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ALL] IRRK: Newland Militia to Increase their Patrols

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    People who wish to make a point follow up their claims with substance. I stand behind my comments and would like to see you provide grounds to question them.
    First change of guard in Newland
    Second change of guard

So, what Clan aggression on Newland? Omni-Tek did what? I'll grant you that Warr was employeer of OT, but she was acting as mercenary. This was one of reasons why Ross had to stood by watching neutrals kick her butt instead of ordering her to leave. Another one, and one that might explain why he payed for it is here:

Omni aggression in Newland?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

(( balme me for necro or whatever but I would like to see Trousers response ))
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

“I do miss Newland City, it was quite a nice place. I especially miss them swims in the lake outside, the ocassional bite or two from all them fishes in the water. Hopefully with this new initiative…true justice will be prevailing in Newland City.” “Riotsmurf”, a General of clan Leet, stated recently.
    I also miss the lake!

Hate that stupid shop!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12