Thread: ** All hail NerfCom, king of the nerfers. **

** All hail NerfCom, king of the nerfers. **

Just thought I would give kudos to the most nerfing game company I have ever seen.

Here are some nerfs I would like to see:

1. Remove all creatures from the game. This will keep those darn power-levelers/exploiters at bay! This would also solve the crap HPs of caster classes, no more dying.

2. Remove all weapons/armor from the game. Haha, the joke is on you enforcers and soldiers. Now you cant kill me anymore in PvP. This would remove armor-envy too.

3. Remove all nanos from the game. This will keep them pesky casters from killing stuff once and for all! Crats cant gripe anymore if no more nanos!

4. Nerf the interface by getting rid of all buttons. Well, exploiters cant cheat if they cant control their character now can they?

5. Nerf walking. Players cant get too many levels if they cant move! This will also get rid of the peeps who complain about missions, now they wont have to bother since they cant walk!

6. Nerf sight. Players cant level too much if they cant see their targets! This will solve the blind bug for NTs, everyone will be blind.

7. Buff the chat system. We all know that is all we want in the end right? A game that we can connect to and chat with one another on an equal basis? No one will be too uber or too lame, just you and the ol' text window.

FunCom better hurry, I heard that Dark Age of IRC is coming out soon!

Thumbs down

Someone ban this whiner and destroy his thread. *yawn*

Originally posted by Kizzim
    Ban yourself while you are at it.

Sorry, but a little humor is needed at this point. They should quit nerfing as an excuse for not being able to fix something.

Originally posted by Kizzim
    I think lost logic has a very valid point, they are trying to make this game so that it's completely "fair" so that people that go out of their way to buff up, end up being reduced to useless ness, Shame shame for getting that Uber nano and pillows or gun or Whatever! how Dare you have an advantage over someone else.. the real whiners are those that complain about BETTER players(does NOT include grid camping lamers) and end up causing funcom to overreact with more nerfs.
    when you try to make everything "fair" you end up making everything Worse off, everyone gets reduced to the lowest common denominator. it's very much why communism is such a failure, the simple fact is People Want Things. so far the things i Wanted in AO are now nerfed expensive junk. My range deck is useless, might as well get NCU for that slot now, My pillows.. HAHAHAHA the less said the better.... My six slot belt.. well that was really cool the 10mins that i had it till it disappeard due to a server crash. the game is becoming an expensive 3d chat program.
    ------------------------------------------
    "I do Not believe in these spooky actions at a distance"
    Albert Einstein

I'm glad at least Anisotropic got my point.

ban LostLogic for being funny here, and replying too much to his own post.

ban Kizzim for disagreeing ang being rude, and trolling.

ban Anisotropic for not being agreeing and not being rude, and trolling.

ban me for being rude, and trolling.

-----

on a tangent: i'm glad there is still some humor out there.

I'm not replying to my own post too much, ban you!!!

Wow...

LostLogic's post didn't annoy me at all. Made me smile. I knew he was being witty and clever and somewhat negative.

If the negativity bothers you, ignore the post.

But his post isn't exactly ban material.

So I guess what it all boils down to is that Funcom listens too much to us, the players?

It must be a nightmare balancing this game...

Megabio
    Ban me for spamming.
    ~Chris

Ban the banners!

Ban them...ban them to heck and then ban them some more!
    BAH!
    General Glenn "Barzillai" Craddock
    Founder & Co-President
    Division 9 RSGE
    ::Serving Omni-Tek::

there was some-

I think there was some humor here. I've been playing 7 hours since the 13.0 re-patch and have discovered I really like the game again.

From lvl 14 to 45 with characters as diverse as MP, Agent, Enforcer and MA I can tell my play style is going to have to change.

I relaly loved those distant missions for big$$. They seem gone for now and the XP per MOB seeems to have been lowered a little. Sad-

After pulling my head out of the sand and NOT taking the type missions FC says they still have problemes with I loved it all (but for $$ and XP).

Been whacked a few times running missions through PvP country and I really like the changes there. Now Lesser Anun Terrors. Lifebleeders, Mantazes and Vultures are my only natural enemies out in the open.

I had fun dodging and toying with the teams trying to mission-camp. FP fixer with limited grid is great for my Agent when leaving a mission.

Just wanted to pop on this one.

If you want to see the NERFIEST Company of all time, VERANT.

Yes, VERANT. No lie, and dont try and deny it either.

'Working as Intended' <------Look familiar.

3 months later they would look into it.

I even played the Nerfro, man they were hit to many friggin times.

All HAIL Verant, for they are the true NERFERS on the top NERFERS list. They were even nerfing well after I left.

AO, 5 months from release and yes, Nerfing. Better now than 2 years after.