Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: List Of New Quests

Elite -

I haven't been here for a few months, but the rat catcher thing was in greater tir county west of bot mountain, kinda by the bronto pit. I don't have coords but some folks might be able to help from there...

I think its called something like varmint catcher unit or something

location for agent-ring-quest

The location for the Agent ring quest lady is 1219.9/1940.8 in Poole (Galway Country)

It is on RK3 .. think its the same on all 3 dimensions ...

EDIT: Someone found Joslyn in VW? koords wound be great
    Last edited by DD.Jarod; Sep 19th, 2002 at 22:55:31.
    Sry for my bad englisch

Originally posted by TheSkeezix
    Elite -

I haven't been here for a few months, but the rat catcher thing was in greater tir county west of bot mountain, kinda by the bronto pit. I don't have coords but some folks might be able to help from there...

I think its called something like varmint catcher unit or something
    Not talking about that one. The one Im talking about is actually called Ratcatcher something. On test it was just outside Tir Gates....
    My Uber L33t Setup Includes:

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

His name is Tribo Ratcatcher. or something of the sort. He wouldnt give the quest to me at lvl 80, said im to gihh lvl and should "kill some omni-rat bastards"
    He also then insulted me in everyway possible, including *shouting* that i was ignorant. Hes located in *West Athens* now.
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Finally got me a naner suit...

Account Created - 2001-06-28 03:53:22

Jenslove is not, has never been, and will never be Ebayed. So stop harrassing me.

So I guess there isn't an adventurer quest?

Way to go.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    So I guess there isn't an adventurer quest?

Way to go.
    hehe there is

I can give you some hints to his whereabouts. Go deep, adventure and be vary (or careful if you like).

He's the NPC I've found furthest away from any civilisation (I know it's the adv. quest since there was an adventurer there getting the quest).

So so far:
    MA - PM the castle
    MP - Noda gregg in mort (?) (he has a mp staff so I'm guessing) and I'm lazy so I didn't check the mp spoiler.
    Agent - Susan Furor in Galway
    NT - Some other Gregg in Smugglers den (near the exit)
    Doc - Foremans office (haven't seen it myself, but rumours)
    Engie - crying girl in the cyborg static dungeon
    Adv. - check my hints
    Soldier - Captain Lewison in Reet retreat
    Enforcer - Beer and booze (bar in mort)
    Crat - Lady in neuts'r'us
    Fixer - Guy in fixer grid
    Trader - still not known..........

Places that have been search and npcs that have been asked:
    All the static dungeons (except foremans).
    Borealis, aegean, perpetual, mort, sfh, efp (some), pleasant meadows (just a small percentage of the map), lush hills/fields, clon****, holes in the wall, stret east, stret west, upper stret east bank, some of 4holes, checked all the bars, ent, trade, omni-hq, some of milky way, checked some of varmint, taken a peek at omni forest, covered some areas in newland desert, checked the whole city of newland (kinda hard since there are so many there), tir, athen, galway shire, galway county, belial forrest, cav, dav, sav and searched all of broken shores (except for the city, but got someone else to check that)

People I've checked that are traders:
    Dragor krupp in Sfh (not likely, didn't answer "Why are you here, which seems to be one of several triggers).
    Milo Chatter (also failed the why are you here check)
    Stolt Jensenberg (didn't ask him the question yet)
    And a lady in perpetual (can't remember the name) which sold battle suits + tank armors. Didn't respond to anything.

Smugglers den was checked with every inch, so was the cyborg dungeon and steps of madness.

I have forgotten to write avalon to the list, I checked some of it but not all. Except for the adv. npc everyone seems to be in a civilized place.

I'm not sure where to search for the npc... I haven't searched every place inch for inch, but I've used well over 10 hours searching. If not twice as much.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

tribo the ratcatcher is at 325 x 362 west athen and wont give mission to higher lvls. and susan furor for the agent quest hasnt respawned yet and its been like 8 hours. For all quests you need to get a different piece off leg chopper. For agents its "proof of what happened to josyln" and is a chunk of meat.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

There's this guy named Tore in Argentum... I just noticed him last night, hadn't paid attention before this, so I can't be sure if it's a new NPC of if he was already there before patch. He was hiding in this weird covered 'pool' right north-west of the gates, and I couldn't make him say one word, but maybe to another profession he can be useful.

Again, I've never noticed him before, but I wasn't paying attention either. So if it's an old one, please forgive me.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

umm.. where is Argentum??

and what playfield..

your post is greek to me

Doh, sorry.

Regular Grid exit to 4 Holes. The town's entrance's right north in front of you.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Sjoko
    So so far:
    MA - PM the castle
    MP - Noda gregg in mort (?) (he has a mp staff so I'm guessing) and I'm lazy so I didn't check the mp spoiler.
    Agent - Susan Furor in Galway
    NT - Some other Gregg in Smugglers den (near the exit)
    Doc - Foremans office (haven't seen it myself, but rumours)
    Engie - crying girl in the cyborg static dungeon
    Adv. - check my hints
    Soldier - Captain Lewison in Reet retreat
    Enforcer - Beer and booze (bar in mort)
    Crat - Lady in neuts'r'us
    Fixer - Guy in fixer grid
    Trader - still not known..........
    I have been talking with Milo Chatter in 20k, he's a trader but he doesn't give the traderquest. One thing he's talking about is the Knights in Camelot castle. Try camelot, traders!

Question @Lorepan

I read that there are different Leg Chopper Mobs (Clones called), I've found one on Varmint Woods at koords 2178/1114, but haven't killed him yet, cause he is deep red to my lvl 106 Agent. If accepted the Quest from Susan and was searching for Joslyn for 4h so my question: Is there one Joslyn on Varmint Woods or is there just the Leg Chopper (or a Clone) I must kill??
    Sry for my bad englisch

Re: @Lorepan

Originally posted by DD.Jarod
    I read that there are different Leg Chopper Mobs (Clones called), I've found one on Varmint Woods at koords 2178/1114, but haven't killed him yet, cause he is deep red to my lvl 106 Agent. If accepted the Quest from Susan and was searching for Joslyn for 4h so my question: Is there one Joslyn on Varmint Woods or is there just the Leg Chopper (or a Clone) I must kill??
    Hehe, you will get a suprise when you attack legchopper... My guild and I (lvl150+, about 8 ppl) tried to take him down, if it wasn't for all the misses it would be a bit easier. He's hitting for 700-1000 dmg and have over 1.5k evades I guess. With my 1.1k MA I was missing him 9 out of 10 times. I took almost 30 minutes to take him down...

Sounds horribel, cause I am on RK3, there is just two hands full of Player over 150 .... and they're not my friends ... sounds like I've to ask a lot of lvl 100 player help me to kill him ... and an engi to warp them after death *g*
    Sry for my bad englisch

Originally posted by Demenzia
    There's this guy named Tore in Argentum... I just noticed him last night, hadn't paid attention before this, so I can't be sure if it's a new NPC of if he was already there before patch. He was hiding in this weird covered 'pool' right north-west of the gates, and I couldn't make him say one word, but maybe to another profession he can be useful.

Again, I've never noticed him before, but I wasn't paying attention either. So if it's an old one, please forgive me.
    He's not new. I've seen him a couple of times before. He's in charge of the swimming pool it seems. He haven't said anything to me. Not in 14.4 and not in 14.5. But I'm omni that might have something to do with it, who knows...
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Razorwolf
    A third I heard of is getting a dog tag bag around Tir and collect tags from OT mobs in (greater) Tir County. I haven't completed that one yet.
    My neutral MA has been collecting dog tags like mad from OT mobs during missions in Newland. Could be available from other areas as well, so you might be able to complete this mission with zero additional effort if you visit the guy (what is his name anyways?) and give him the tags right then and there.
    Last edited by Advyinc; Sep 20th, 2002 at 18:31:36.
    Yep. I'm back.
    Ph43r.

the dog tags are for some clan only rings i think, watcher of tir rings.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

tir rings

Yep, Commander Brock's Watcher of Tir quests are clan only. and for all those omni or neutrals complaining.... shuddup and let the storyline finally have some roll in this game. Why would big bad omni need a quest like that? and neutrals... pick a side already or hide behind those ICC pansies!

ok, OOC now: yeah unfortunately, the tir rings are clan only. sorry everyone else.
    I'm everywhere!!! Muahahaha

Re: tir rings

Originally posted by Druidrain
    Yep, Commander Brock's Watcher of Tir quests are clan only. and for all those omni or neutrals complaining.... shuddup and let the storyline finally have some roll in this game. Why would big bad omni need a quest like that? and neutrals... pick a side already or hide behind those ICC pansies!
    Greedy clanner :P

What prof/level can do the Ratcatcher/bronto quests?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast