Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: List Of New Quests

Nodda Gregg gives out some quests that involve killing brontos and getting unique drops to make him bronto type food.
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Finally got me a naner suit...

Account Created - 2001-06-28 03:53:22

Jenslove is not, has never been, and will never be Ebayed. So stop harrassing me.

Special agent lamb

There's someone called "Special Agent Lamb" at 1224,1952 in DAV (inside the maze thing) who won't speak to my doc. He has a group of "Lamb's thugs" with him.

He doesn't look like a static camp boss.

Wheres ratcatcher....I havnt been able to find him outside tri gates.....
    My Uber L33t Setup Includes:

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

i went to check out lamb and he shot me for over 5k fire and it wasnt a crit. i dont think he is a mission giver hehe, dark red to me at 200. i think its a boss. also i cant find that vermin unit to give rat tails to so if someone could plz post the chords on that thing.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

3.Nodda Gregg
    Nodda wants some Bronto Stew
    (3a Goto Nodda Gregg at the the OP in Tir County. His coords are-1933x1494.
    (3b Say "Hello"
    Nodda:Hi there!
    Nodda: Say do you know if the [Bronto] stand in Tir has [Opened] yet? Bronto chow is my favorite food but I never have time to go there!
    (3c Say "yes, it has opened"
    Nodda: They HAVE!!??
    Nodda:Umm...errr...I mean, they really do have opened it?
    Nodda:In that case I should try and get my hands on some of their excuisite cuisine...
    Nodda:But I cant leave my post here. How about it [name] Would you be willing to get me some [Bronto Stew]? Id make it worth while for you...
    (3d Say "I will get you some Bronto Stew"
    Nodda:Awesome!
    Nodda:And please hurry, I am famished!
    (3e. You will recieve the mission "Get Nodda Some Bronto Stew. You have 5 days to complete this. Your reward is 750 creds, 750 xp, and a pair of QL 'Special' Loose Fitting Hydraulic Gloves.
    (3f Head to Berta-The-Bronto-Flipper on the tiny bridge near Mongol Meat in Tir. Say Hello.
    Berta:Hello. Sorry if i am not paying attention, I am busy getting this place up and running. I have nothing to work with here, so please come back later.
    Berta mumbles: How the heck was I supposed to run this place without any supplies?! The guys on the carpet have no clue how to run a decent hamburgerstand. No idea at all.
    *she is obvously a bit ticked off*
    (3g Say "I have supplies"
    Berta: You have something for me to cook from?
    Berta: Bring me Bronto Meat or Bronto Prime Rib and ill whoop up something for free of charge, but dont ask me for anything else, I am missing everything to run a decent grease joint.
    (3h.Head to 1166x1694 in Greater Tir County and kill Young Brontos until you recive a "Bronto Meat" and Minibrontos until you recieve a Bronto Prime Rib.
    (3i. Head to the Bronto Flipper in Tir City. Trade her the Bronto MEat to recieve Bronto Stew. (Note:I traded her my Prime Rib also at this point and got nothing..So read on.)
    (3j. Head back to Nodda. Trade him the Bronto Stew. He will give you the gloves.
    Nodda:MM, that was really good. Now i only need a good juicy [rib burger] to fill the holes. Is there any chance that you...
    Nodda:I mean, I am still kinda stuck and this only flamed the hunger, so to speak.
    (3k. Say 'Rib Burger'. (you need to say it RIGHT away...if someone else says summat to him, youll lose the spot, and have to start from the begnning.
    Nodda:Awesome!
    Nodda:And please hurry, im still as hungry as a humoungous baraton on a fat-farm!
    (3l. Youll get a new mission now for 1250xp, 1250creds, and Solid Steel Hydraulic Legwear.Headb ack to Berta. Say Hello, then I have supplies again. Trade her the Bronto Prime Rib. Youll recive the Rib Burger.
    (3m. Head back to Nodda and trade him the Rib Burger.

(Its numbered '3' as im working on several others right now)
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Jenslove is not, has never been, and will never be Ebayed. So stop harrassing me.

Post the other ones, too... :\

/me starts 500 alts to do all these quests
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool zzzzz

4.Inventor Bobic.
    This nutcase wants some legs. Er. Parts. Er...
    (4a. Goto Inventor Bobic in tir County. He is located at coords 1910x1398. Say 'Hello' to him.
    Bobic:Hello?
    Bobicid someone just arrive?
    Bobic:If it was the person I sent to get the [parts] I was waiting for, tell him he is not a second to early.
    Bobic:And remember ti writeup what I was planning last night. I need [legs], LEGS!
    Bobic:It is important to keep order and everything under control, otherwise I will get confused.
    (4b. Say 'Parts?'
    Bobic:Parts, legs. Legs N parts. All the same aint it? Point is i need parts and legs and as the legs I need are really parts and partially the legs are all parts I need. I would be pretty happy right now if you would part, stretch your legs, and get me some parts...
    Bobic:Legs I mean, sorry.
    Bobic:So, will you get me those parts? [Yes] or [No]?
    (4c.Say "Yes" You will recive the mission. You need to kill' Mutilated Shade-Y42' for 'Flexible Alloy Legs'. There are 2 other Mutilated-class mobs around Tir with items youll need soon. They are the 'Mutilated Claw-C22' which drops the 'Brain Module X349', and a "Mutilated Eye-Q93" which drops a 'Visual T.R.A.C Scanner'
    (4d. Return to bobic with the parts.Trade them to him. Youll recieve 1000 xp and a new mission.
    Bobic: Oh! Thank You! Finally!
    Bobic: But, what am I supposed to do with some cheap legs if I am missing the brain?!
    Bobic: I need a BRAIN!
    Bobic: A functional, working "with all lights on in the top floor" kind of brain, not some organic old-fashioned junk!
    Bobic: Now get me a brain and we are back on track. And mind you, NO MORE LEGS!
    (4e. Trade him the Brain Module X349. Youll recive another 1000xp and another mission.
    Bobic: Was this the best you could do?!
    Bobic: What on Rubi-Ka am I supposed to do only with some Felxible Allow Legs and a Brain Module X349?
    Bobic: Any ideas??!
    Bobic: Of course not...
    Bobic: Leave the thinking to the expert from now on, it will certainly result in less stress on the progress of mankind and the fabric of the Universe itself.
    Bobic: Are you still here? Lost in your insightful thoughts, no doubt. Now let me have that Visual T.R.A.C scanner we talked about before you forget it.
    Bobic: Come on, we dont have all day here!
    Bobic: Let me guess. You dont have it.
    Bobic: Well run along and find it!
    Bobic: Goodbye!
    Bobic: Go!
    (4e. Trade him the Visual T.R.A.C Scanner X349. You will recieve 1000 xp, 4000 creds, and a Notum Hood Of Bobic.
    Bobic: What do we have here?
    Bobic: This looks like a TRAC Scanner, excellent, there is your reward young one. Hope it will be of some use to you.
    Bobic: Now I just need to find some poor sod to run and find me some alloy legs and a brain module...
    Bobic: If you see someone loafing around, send him to me. In the meantime I need to attend to my latest invention.
    Bobic: Now leave me to my work will you?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now im going to bed.
    (btw, #1 on my list is brocks dog tags and #2 is the profession rings..5 is the oasis guy, 6 is the ratcatchers. 3 and 4 are all ive finished so far)
    SLEEP!
    Last edited by Jlove; Sep 19th, 2002 at 05:06:01.
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Who is the Oasis guy? and WHERE IS THE RATCATCHER!!!

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

The Ratcatcher *was* outside the south gate of Tir, but I believe he was moved to West Athen - try there.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

adv is NEastern CAV, Zibell be his name
    Being an advent, the first thing I did after 14.5 was to visit Zibell the Wanderer but he does not give any quest, at least not to the adventurer...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Sjoko: Any more you could divulge on the "Agent Quest"? The only buildings north-northwest of the grid exit are a couple fenced in concrete ones - like a small outpost overlooking the manteze area, but it was devoid of any npc's

The only other "buildings" I can think of in Galway County is Galway Castle and the Bronto Factory.
    Cheers,
    Ellusion
    Anarchy Arcanum
    ---
    201 Ellusion, Doctor | Eqp
    202 Snowfish, Agent | Eqp
    215 Edeus, Doc-pet | Eqp

Proud General of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Darkbane
    The Ratcatcher *was* outside the south gate of Tir, but I believe he was moved to West Athen - try there.
    Ok thanks, ill check there when I get home. I know he used to be Outside tir, kinda messed me up when he wasnt there anymore

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

Originally posted by Ellusion
    Sjoko: Any more you could divulge on the "Agent Quest"? The only buildings north-northwest of the grid exit are a couple fenced in concrete ones - like a small outpost overlooking the manteze area, but it was devoid of any npc's

The only other "buildings" I can think of in Galway County is Galway Castle and the Bronto Factory.
    I can only describe the location, I don't have the right numbers so to speak. It is just north of manteze land and south west from bronto. You'll see some houses, 3 I think, and I think the person is called Susan something. Can't quite remember to be honest.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Sjoko

I can only describe the location, I don't have the right numbers so to speak. It is just north of manteze land and south west from bronto. You'll see some houses, 3 I think, and I think the person is called Susan something. Can't quite remember to be honest.
    Probably Susan Furor (sp?), that mob a lot of us used to camp endlessly for xp in the 60-70s until they put that 1k damage shield on every named NPC.

clan/omni quest

Anybody knows if omni got 'tir-ring' quest like the clanners? (its clan only)
    If yes where I can find the guy?

Originally posted by Coldstrike

Probably Susan Furor (sp?), that mob a lot of us used to camp endlessly for xp in the 60-70s until they put that 1k damage shield on every named NPC.
    Yep that's right
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Sourthen Fouls hills

There is a NPC name dragar something...says he is a honest merchent and not a smuggler. That all I got from him..He is not far from the Omni OP by theruins...be careful though..because this also the home of 'The One' and his followers
    Shadow Lv 13 Deity. Mp Warrior.
    I am The Master of Shadows. I am here to help you...
    We are L E G I O N for we are many.

Teh Layout

“One should be as humble as the dust he treads upon...
    But do not mistake my Humbleness as Weakness.”

The light battles the darkness.Who we are decides which side will prevail.

i went to susan furor today (agent quest) and she had depsawned. i know she was there yesterday at that spot. I have a feeling she has a long depsawn time.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

When I finished the soldier quest the npc despawned for 5-10 minutes. Not sure if that was luck or whatever but it didn't stay despawned long.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast