Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: List Of New Quests

Alright, I found Zibell...and...

Missmaul: Hello.
    Zibell the Wanderer: Leave me alone! I can't be bothered with talking to you!
    Missmaul: I'm sorry.
    Missmaul: Do you have a mission for me?

:\
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I seriously hope this isn't it. Clan ring, rat tails, bobic, the Jack nonsense, and ....

Come on guys. Stop holding out on all the _fun_ ones.

As far as I know, any prof can do the Bronto and Ratcatcher. And lvl can do Bronto, but rat has a lvl limit. I presume around 15..but its nothing more then a guess.
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Finally got me a naner suit...

Account Created - 2001-06-28 03:53:22

Jenslove is not, has never been, and will never be Ebayed. So stop harrassing me.

Well I still recal the quest"s" they gave us last time. It was great, we (the players) spent weeks combing the land for quest"s" only to slowly come to the conclusion that to funcom quest"s" actually mean quest (ala dodja). So when they say they added tons of quest"s" for all professions, and all levels... well... don't expect more then what we've already seen.

A handfull of lowbie quests: ratcatcher, bobic, ghengis

Quests for every proff: the proffession ring quests for lvl 190+'s

and the Brock quest: a quest for every level range

Wow... that was 3 months of time well spent .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

FC has noted that there are quests present in patch that haven't been completed, and that some new bosses require players to 'trigger' actions to spawn them, and that these also are not yet done.

Of course, FC does have a history of insisting that things are in game that definitely aren't...
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

trader quest -

Of course i have a trader but haven't gone out to test

Where "The One" is in SFH, there's another npc neutral nearby who says he's a merchant, and thats about all i got out of him with my MA... didn't bother with anything else. maybe merchant is a hint to trader, can't remember his name

good luck. or whatever. oh, and SEX! LOTS OF SEX!

Trader NPC has been found, it's in 2ho / Stret East Bank.

Check Cheddars thread in the trader part of this forum.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Sherrman
    A handfull of lowbie quests: ratcatcher, bobic, ghengis
    Ghengis? Don't think I've heard anything about this one. Could you give us a little more info, please?

Cheers,

~R~

Doc Quest

Quintus Romulus in Foremans Office surgery room

Say

Hi
    "hello"
    Who are you?
    "I`m Dr.Romelus- I`m a doctor researching the effects of raw notum on the humanoid DNA"
    what effects?
    "we known that notum works as a selective mutagen on sametypes od DNA. I use raw notum crystals on various DNA I`ve collected to try to figure out in exatly what ways it does mutate the DNA."
    "The problem now is that I need a hard to get the right type of DNA sample to advance my research"
    can i help yo to get the dna sample?
    "well it`s quite complicated to unnderstand, unless an expert in the field like myself"
    "Simply put-I need a unique form of mutated Atrox DNA."
    "And i know of only one place to get it.
    How can i get it?
    "You would? - Superb!"
    YOU GOT NEW MISSION
    "Go to Varmint Woods - find Jack Legchopper and do what you have to get the sample"
    "I will make sure you are rewarded handsomely when you return"

Jack clone 2810 2700 (same as soldier) dropped the DNA sample
    Last edited by Gorduin2; Sep 30th, 2002 at 02:45:45.

Like I have stated earlier there are 6 spots which legchopper clones can appear.

However they have placeholders, so you have to kill those a number of times and he will spawn. The only hint I can say is look for the new mobs, called Body, Life and Soul something.

They shouldn't be hard to find and I really suggest you get a lot of people to camp each of the positions you find with those (all 6 locations) and kill them non stop until he spawns. I know he can be at least 2 places at the same time.

Enjoy
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234