Thread: -Radio Rexx Approved by Newland & Very Happy-

Post -Radio Rexx Approved by Newland & Very Happy-

Hello, President of Radio Rexx Inc for Omni-Tek air waves over CommLink's

I'm please to announce that after the big stance battle we have heard of in Borealis there was a briefing at "Neuts R Us" Where Radio Rexx had been Playing our music over the air waves. It had come to our Attention that we had not gotten out Neutral Wave Link License to play over the air in "New Land City" However after we had spoken to the members. We continued on to Disco over the CommLinks Secure by Omni-Tek for that Visiting Omni. We where then approached by Toog "Mayor Of Newland" & Got his attention bringing up the topic of our CommLink Lisence.

Mr Toog had sent us on the right track, by granting us to do so by stating the below. Comment.

Toog: Ah yes, we dont have a trade minister right now to take care of that. You can keep playing until the new minister is announced, he will collect a small fee for paperwork and a general fee for copyright license"
    As President of Radio Rexx of Atlantean I am very proud to see such great communication between department of "Newland City" we where then contacted just moments Later by assigned new Minister Of Trade - Iaitoo

Again Omni-Tek as I speak from our company of "Radio Rexx" is very proud to support Newland in any endeavors they might come by!

Thanks
    DJNaughty
    Last edited by DJNaughty; Mar 4th, 2008 at 18:14:21.
    -=Radio Rexx=-
    :Streaming Live Music through CommLinks all over Rubi-Ka, Glissening arms waving from dancing in the air tanned by the Twin Suns of our Planet.
    http://www.radio.rexx.com

Cool

*Smiles at he Tunes in his commlink to play music at Borealis Fair Trade LIVE
    -=Radio Rexx=-
    :Streaming Live Music through CommLinks all over Rubi-Ka, Glissening arms waving from dancing in the air tanned by the Twin Suns of our Planet.

You guys use Notum Mining tower facilites to transmit your radio signals... Thats slightly stupid, what if someone were to take them down?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

((wtf?? i got moderated???))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanforvi View Post
    You guys use Notum Mining tower facilites to transmit your radio signals... Thats slightly stupid, what if someone were to take them down?
    they're omni so... no big loss?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanforvi View Post
    We have stopped mining of our towers and have started to tap notum from the grounds by stomping on the very floors of our precious city's this gives us enough power for our comm links.
    -=Radio Rexx=-