Thread: People of Rubi-Ka, and where to find them

Post People of Rubi-Ka, and where to find them

ICC Database accessed. Opening file....

Text related to file: "This is the Department of Investigations listing of the main cities of Rubi-Ka, and the locations of various people that could be contacted during an investigation. This file has recently been opened to the public for information purposes." - DCI Validius Hunt

DCI "Validius" Hunt - [I.C.C DoI] - [ICC/Neutral] - COMMON LOCATION: Whompah's in Borealis/ ICC Headquaters.
    Detective Chief Inspector Validius Hunt is currently working in the ICC Department of Investigations. His current investigation is on Omni-Tek's occupation of Borealis. The DoI are gathering evidence and conducting interviews for this case.
    "Darvus" - [I.C.C DoI] - [ICC/Neutral] - COMMON LOCATION: Whompah's in Borealis/ ICC Headquaters.
    Darvus is a Fixer working in the ICC DoI. He is working with DCI Hunt on the situation in Borealis. Further DoI information is classified...

"Kairileska" - [Third Faction] - [Neutral] - COMMON LOCATION: Near the Whompah's in Borealis.
    Kairileska is the Admiral of the Neutral organisation known as Third Faction.
    Captain "Agrestus" Wright - [Third Faction] - [Neutral] - COMMON LOCATION: Near the Whompah's in Borealis.
    Captain Wright's ship is claimed to have been shot down upon his first arrival on Rubi-Ka by Omni-Tek. The reasoning is unknown. He is now a General of Third Faction.
    John "Iaitoo" Lloyd - [Third Faction] - [Neutral] - COMMON LOCATION: Near the Whompah's in Borealis.
    Mr Lloyd is a professional trader, and is currently the Minister of Trade for Newland.
    Vincent "Boltgun" Delage - [The Kindred] - [Neutral] - COMMON LOCATION: Newland/Borealis (Most likely to find at the bar called Neuters R Us)
    Mr Delage is a soldier, and a respected Newland Minister.
    Naughty "Playboyfixer" Will - [Digital Alliance (A-O)] - [Clan] - COMMON LOCATION: Old Athens, North East of Old Athens Hill.
    Playboyfixer is a Clan Fixer that has a rather "colourful" history and is wanted by Omni-Pol for various reasons.

Chief Warrant Officer "Gunfytr" - [Private Playthings] - [Omni-Tek]- COMMON LOCATION: Rome Blue.
    Gunfytr is the Commander of the mercenary unit 'Pathfinders', currently contracted to OT as a free-lance trouble shooter unit.

This list contained people that were an important part of our investigations. However, seeing as this file is now opened to the public for guides on various locations of important people, the list requires updating. If you wish to be on this list for information purposes, please comment this topic providing the information shown in the other records. If it is approved, your information will be added to the list for public access.
    Last edited by Validius; Mar 7th, 2008 at 19:19:49.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Database updated. Added one new entry.
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)

I hang a lot in Newland, sometimes in Borealis too. The most common place is in front of Neuters.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

my spot is North-East of Old Athens Hill, usually with a vanguard guarding me
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Playboyfixer can usually be found in gimpeline's bed.. its true!!
    Aren't you standing at the box just beside the oa hill?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Hey!
    He have never been in my bed.
    Never!
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Hey, I have just heard the rumors...
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

Aaw, someone's jealous.. There there.. I am sure there is more than enough Lise to go around!
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Database updated. Edited information for Boltgun and Playboyfixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluck View Post
    Aaw, someone's jealous.. There there.. I am sure there is more than enough Lise to go around!
    or more than enough PBF
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

So now I am fat and Playboyfixers girlfriend, This is getting better and better...
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

now now eline, they didn't really say you're fat... just that you're my girlfriend and easy

Which is so much worse...

well they haven't said ur my boyfriend xenotric, yet at least...

Thankfully... I like my men respectable and competent

Sounds like you two are good friends! Playboy stepped on your toes?