Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good times.

Originally posted by Supaxp50
    I remember that fight.. but i wasn't in it :P

It was just elem and enigma monger.. i havent seen enigma around for a while so thats why i remember that day. It was just elem and enigma on ya, i was just watching..

I cant beat docs :\

maybe if i was 190+ .. but im only 174.. Docs above my level tool me so badly... I swear, compression..he...hood.. Docs never run outta nano at high level hehe.. i cant remember your level?

But ya, i was just watchin, see you had a higher level than me ma on you and a trader and you owned the trader then he zoned then eventually you were running out of nano i suppose and then you zoned.
    During that fight i thought that engima ebayed, because a trader starting drain line from plunder, i mean how people get to neophyte. But then i cliked on info and saw that he still in Neo Core . It was easy fight Elementul was doing mele and Enigma was doing projectle RRRF/Projectle Bracer/Mele Bracer i laughed at their damage plus i resisted all plunders . Didnt realy have any buffs besides RRFe.
    Last edited by Julia; Sep 20th, 2002 at 20:42:01.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Meurgen

Makyla

Why on earth would you ever fight him in a big open area like that?

Er, rooters dont too well in urban-style packed in area...only makes sense to fight a melee profession in a place wide open.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Umm stromm read my sig.

Close combat players don't too well in wide open areas. Only makes sense to fight a rooter in a closed area.

<Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12