Thread: Your Chance To Make A Difference!

Your Chance To Make A Difference!

Make Rubi-Ka a more fair and unbaised place!

USE YOUR VOTING POWER!

Do the right thing!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

It's an important question and it deserves a bump.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

reets drops 5 times the creds, tho, so the leets generally have better equipment

of course, some powerreets are farming creds this way.. same species killing shouldn't give creds! nerf! nerf!

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

I suggest FC makes a rodent backyard where all Leets have insane health and hit points.

Or how about a backyard where all mobs are aggresive NPC's and all players are automatically morphed into lvl 1 Leets?

It's payback time!!

$
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

/me loves his pet leet george, sine hes uber and will kick any reets bottom anytime

Cool

I personally want to be able to hunt those little random flocks of birds that fly up and away when you run through or near them. They always group in around 7 to 10, so more mobs for experience. I think they should drop waterborn vehicles, and around 400 mill apiece.
    Keep on keepin' on!

Thanks to all who have voted and ESPECIALLY those who picked choice #3
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Hmmm. While I am fervently against the wholesale nerfing of reets, I am going to have to abstain from this particular vote. You see, my mom is actually quite pretty.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

BUMP! SAVE THE LEETS!
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

C'mon people! We need more votes so Funcom takes this serious issue seriously!
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

I would have voted you a God, but frankly, I'm far more concerned about the obvious mistreatment of the leets. Sorry, Streaz. ^_~

Down with Reets! Down with Reets! Nerf them all! Nerf them all!

*parades around Omni-1 with a sign that reads 'Rubi-Kans for the Fair Treatment of Leets' until getting blown away by a guard*
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

Nerf the reets!

postcount++

--K

OMG, Karanya.. you have the last post on every thread on the first page here.. .. .. ..

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

I'm at work.. and I'm soooooooooooo bored :P

--K

*begin music*

Leet, leet, I like a leet
    They're twice as dam*** cuddly as any ol' reet,
    I've had many lovers, and most of them sweet,
    But I've never had anything quite like a leet!!

*end music*

Keep on keepin' on!

Thats right lay it on! (btw how do you like my 1:10000000) post to sig ratio? )
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Originally posted by Lyandri
    *begin music*

Leet, leet, I like a leet
    They're twice as dam*** cuddly as any ol' reet,
    I've had many lovers, and most of them sweet,
    But I've never had anything quite like a leet!!

*end music*

That's...that's quite disturbing.
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Bump, i really hope this will be changed, it will make my life much more easier on rubi-ka

Moderation in Moderation is a good thing. Stop Moderating my threads!!!!!!!

Pretty please?
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Ah, feel the awesome power of Cz's Nerf-bat of Doooooooom!
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers