Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: The terrorist: Harland “Retoolkit” Brigetty Arrested!

You make it sound like reform is a permanent thing, it isn't so many cases have been seen where the reformee breaks the reformation and goes back to there original life. We should be glad that the omni-tek corporation still persists with using this method rather then just exterminating people, as it allows a chance for them to go back to there original state.

But if you'd much rather put it at the same level or above the other options, I'm sure you could send a letter to them asking for those methods to be used instead. The more you complain, the more chance the corporation will get annoyed and just go with a different method.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    You make it sound like reform is a permanent thing, it isn't so many cases have been seen where the reformee breaks the reformation and goes back to there original life. We should be glad that the omni-tek corporation still persists with using this method rather then just exterminating people, as it allows a chance for them to go back to there original state.

But if you'd much rather put it at the same level or above the other options, I'm sure you could send a letter to them asking for those methods to be used instead. The more you complain, the more chance the corporation will get annoyed and just go with a different method.
    I'm not disagreeing with you, only saying that there are more humane ways to do this. Like a fair trail and then maybe some time in jail, depending on the outcome of the trail.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you, only saying that there are more humane ways to do this. Like a fair trail and then maybe some time in jail, depending on the outcome of the trail.
    I'm sure there is, unfortunately its Omni-Tek's call, and I've never heard of them giving fair trials to people that outright attack them....

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    I'm sure there is, unfortunately its Omni-Tek's call, and I've never heard of them giving fair trials to people that outright attack them....
    I have yet to hear about any fair trail...
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

This criminal deserves no better than what he intended to force on others. It was his intent to kill, I see no reason why he should not be killed. Personally I'd rather be reformed than die; so I really don't see the problem.

All of the moral debating is just completely lost beyond that point.

Maybe you should all ask that the ICC sees that he chooses his own punishment, death or reform?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandrel View Post
    No framing occured, if you bothered to even read the entirity of this discussion you'd see many neutrals can give first hand accounts on what happened, he said he was going to do it almost a week before, and there's evidence POL has ever framed people. Baseless conspiracy theorists...
    Pol...never frame anyone? *chuckles*
    Yeah, and Santa Leet will be visiting us next month too :P

Personally I'd rather be reformed than die; so I really don't see the problem.
    Reform? those bunch of head shrinkers...sheesh you really haven't "experienced" their pleasure have you? Usually involves a bunch of slayerdroids and a few trox's with bats. It's a "very" skilled art, or so Omni would try and have you believe anyhow.

Maybe you should all ask that the ICC sees that he chooses his own punishment, death or reform?
    The ICC are nothing but a bunch of paper pushing wastes of space who fail to fill their own promises. Why should anyone listen to them untill they actually step up and act for once.
    Last edited by Nyadach; Feb 28th, 2008 at 12:33:18.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Oh sure, i'll send them a grievance, that'll win 'em over. I'll be sure to include in the bottom signature under my name the word "Clansman" under it to make sure they know exactly who it is that they will ignore.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    The ICC are nothing but a bunch of paper pushing wastes of space who fail to fill their own promises. Why should anyone listen to them untill they actually step up and act for once.
    Let's see about that. I may not represent ICC's authorities but I do know when i'm working and when i'm not. And i'm certainly working on several investigations right now, including this one.
    Last edited by Validius; Mar 1st, 2008 at 22:03:26.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Retool is a good man, an exellent man for the defnese of the planet.
    Rubi-Ka needs more people like him. This is a assault against all mutlifactional efforts against the Kyr'Och.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123