Thread: [RK1] Newland Council Pressrelease: Introduction of the New Trade Minister

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK1] Newland Council Pressrelease: Introduction of the New Trade Minister

Introduction of the New Trade Minister
    February 26, 29482 - [Atlantean]

Newland Council - The following is the introduction letter of Newland's new minister of trade, John “Iaitoo” Lloyd

Hello citizens and guests of Newland!

First of all I would like to thank Mayor Toog for trusting me with the position as Trade Minister of Newland.

Secondly I’m going to tell you all a bit about what I hope to accomplish.
    Newland is a pretty city but it needs some cleaning, I will contact a few robot manufacturers to hopefully make a deal, and buy some droids for cleaning.
    Since Newland have become a gateway for soldiers to travel to battle stations we will also look into ways to make their stay in Newland more comfortable!

If there are any questions regarding any matters concerning me, don’t be afraid to ask!

Enjoy your stay in Newland
    Trade Minister John “Iaitoo” Lloyd.

Hmm... well Newlands never been my favorite place to trade anyway....

I hope the citizens of Newland can force a new Election. It's now my professional opinion that Mayor Toog is no longer fit to serve in office, for a Neutral government at least.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

yeah, u'd prefer omnis there for sure... and Iaitoo as trade minister? :O there goes my chance...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

You can come and visit me at the office instead
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

There goes the neighbourhood.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    It's now my professional opinion that Mayor Toog is no longer fit to serve in office, for a Neutral government at least.
    You mean he was fit to serve?...VOTE DERRINGER!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

He failed to tell me something wrong. That said I'm gonna answer, if you're not happy you can do a better job ? You applied ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Thumbs up -Smiles as he playes his Gitar

As a DJ Of CommLink air, I am very pleased to have met Mr Toog & Our new minister of trade, John “Iaitoo” Lloyd. I'm proud to say that e at High Rise Three of "Radio Rexx, Inc" Have now a new License to play over the commlink Air in "Newland" with our great DJ's and our Dancers are also welcome to tune in, why at work. I've notified the Faction Leaders Of Omni of this awesome news. Welcome Aboard "Toog" could of not picked a greater person for the job.

Thanks
    DJ Naughty [President of Omni-Tek "Radio Rexx Air" ]
    Last edited by DJNaughty; Mar 4th, 2008 at 17:55:51.
    -=Radio Rexx=-
    :Streaming Live Music through CommLinks all over Rubi-Ka, Glissening arms waving from dancing in the air tanned by the Twin Suns of our Planet.
    http://www.radio.rexx.com