Thread: Boring

Boring

Now this is just me. So don't any of you take this personal.

I find Player versus Player to be a boring and sometimes silly idea. It's almost wasteful and rarely has a reason other than 'This <faction> member was in our territory.'

I refuse to participate in single player versus player even small group PvP. Players versus Players is a totally different concept though.

War on the other hand. If Rubi-Ka was to break out into complete and utter war, you would see me in there with the best of them.

What do ya say? Let's line up the Omnis and the Clanners and have a nice big war.

"What wheels that are set into motion are unstopable now."
    -Wyldhawk
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

can u all say LAAAAAG?!?

I love players VS players but its just not possible like a big war because of lag... most players ive seen in pvp battles were in HQ and we all had 100k+ pings and i couldnt attack anyone so i went somewhere in HQ where i was all alone and suddenly began to hit all the players i attacked and got hit back... hmmm

only place u can have players vs players are in 2ho... maybe 4holes too... but i guess 2ho is the only place u wont get terrible lag problems...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

head to 2ho or camelot, lots and lots of action there.
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury