Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Administrator Lonare attacked during a Public address in Borealis

Am I the only one here, that puts common sense before some ratty textbook jargon?

Seriously folks, no need to nitpick over the details.. its just another slap in the face that needs to be managed.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The bodyguard should have used a stun-gun instead of bullets, so he could have brought her in for questioning.
    As this doesn't even look like a self defense act from the bodyguard, there must be some reactions to this, and if tinkerbots were to press charges, she would have my full support.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenah View Post
    Maybe he's only that, a good bodyguard. All sides apart, any good and experienced bodyguard would have shouted "FREEZE!" or a similarly clear warning while aiming, and then waited as long as safely possible before shooting that arrow.
    everyone that has done a bit of homework knows Vascud is very trigger happy...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

OCC:

*Sigh.*

So it looks like we will never get rid of those darn guards. Probably find who ever made the changes can't make more as they are working for another game company.

OOC: it just might be you WILL get rid of them, if neuts start rising up against what OT did here
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I believe there is some confusion here. Tinkerbots was tranquilized, not killed. If procedure had been followed, she would have been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pev View Post
    I believe there is some confusion here. Tinkerbots was tranquilized, not killed. If procedure had been followed, she would have been killed.
    quoted for sad truth
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12