Thread: [RK1] Freelance: There's a new Top Dog in Town

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK1] Freelance: There's a new Top Dog in Town

There's a new Top Dog in Town
    February 15, 29482 - Roger [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance - Unnamed sources have informed me about some rumours that CEO Zora is that apparently not too happy with certain Omni-Tek Directors and personnel. Upset with the failure of Omni-Trans and Omni-Pol to secure a certain shipment bound for Rubi-Ka (see Red Freedom Attack), he has brought in his own special investigator named Malkavie Corvin.

Apparently Mr. Corvin's authority comes directly from Omni-Prime and he answers only to CEO Zora, thus by-passing any bureaucratic red-tape. His arrival is not sitting well with some members of the Board or so it seems.

Could this be the beginning of a Corporate shake up on the Board of Directors? Or is Omni-Tek entering a new phase in the ongoing conflict with the Clans? Only time will tell...

"And now you know"
    Roger "Scoop" Johnson

ahahaha! omni-tek's gonna get investigated by their own leader, that's translated: Zora thinks you're all doing a lousy job, so keep it up
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Nobody has seen Zora is what? Almost a year? The Directors are likely not scared of a lion who doesn't leave it's den to patrol it's territory.

CEO Zora was a member of the Military. I'm sure he didn't get to the position he's in by allowing his troops to run a muck and do anything they wanted to do. If he chooses not to manage his Senior Staff and Executive employees the burden of providing results rests solely on his shoulders.
    Last edited by Trousers; Feb 15th, 2008 at 22:25:20.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

You guys got nothing to worry about. The guy starts preaching about open war on Clans and Nuetrals a year ago, and he's done... what? Nothing.
    Point Blank

I was there at the meeting when this guy showed up... He takes no crap from anyone... even "Max" was groveling to this guy... He has orders directly from Omni-Prime.... Official Omni-Tek Authorization Documentation.

I certainly don't want to get on the bad side of this guy!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Armies that bypass due process, and now internal affairs that bypass it as well..

What a lovely dictatorship you have sown.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...