Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Borealis Safety Issues

Here's to hoping all of your hate leads to an aneurysm.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Here's to hoping all of your hate leads to an aneurysm.
    What hate? we want our city back yes, but violence doesn't necessarily lead to gaining that. As such listening to what she has to say, and countering it would be a much more worth while move wouldnt you admit officer?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    What hate? we want our city back yes, but violence doesn't necessarily lead to gaining that.
    1) Borealis is and always has been an Omni-Tek City.
    2) Explain that to Iaitoo.

As such listening to what she has to say, and countering it would be a much more worth while move wouldnt you admit officer?
    As long as your counters come in the form of words, which has yet to be suggested here.

And Don't call me Officer, I don't work for the police.

2) Explain that to Iaitoo.
    So he believes this can be solved peacefully, alright, but if that was the case it would have been solved years ago.

And also, Borealis was a omni city, became neutral, retaken my omni and will soon be taken back by neutrals again, either by ICC giving it to us or by brutal force.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    So he believes this can be solved peacefully, alright, but if that was the case it would have been solved years ago.

And also, Borealis was a omni city,
    Fact.

became neutral
    Perception.

retaken my omni
    Perception.

and will soon be taken back by neutrals again, either by ICC giving it to us or by brutal force.
    The ICC won't 'give it back' since it's always been our property. And a more accruate quote would read.

and will soon be taken by the clans when I admit I am one and try to conquer it.

And why do you think I am clan?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

And why do you think I am clan?
    Because if it looks like a goffle, walks like a goffle and smells like a goffle ...

My interests lies no where near where clanners interests does, because they are so similar to you omni monkeys... If you can tell my any clear difference between omni and clanners other than where they live.. then we'll talk

My interests lies no where near where clanners interests does, because they are so similar to you omni monkeys... If you can tell my any clear difference between omni and clanners other than where they live.. then we'll talk
    It's a piece of paper called a lease. We own the planet for the duration of the lease, the Clan's don't. That's a profound difference.

I don't know what everyone is in arms about. I want to hear what she has to say. I'm hoping I might even get to meet Jessy, I've heard a lot about her.

I wonder if she's going to talk about the skate part, errr I mean dish.

And I’m sure Omni-Pol would like to remind everybody that Civil Disobedience is still Disobedience.
    Somehow someone offering a bag of stones didn't catch your attention, Ambassador. I'm sure the fact that advertising a good choice of tomatoes did catch it had nothing to do with the fact that my company, however small it may be, is in direct competition with your department.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    Somehow someone offering a bag of stones didn't catch your attention, Ambassador. I'm sure the fact that advertising a good choice of tomatoes did catch it had nothing to do with the fact that my company, however small it may be, is in direct competition with your department.
    Competition? I wouldn't say that.

You may have some volume, however there will quickly come a time where you cannot produce enough. Then you have the option on importing from Omni-Trans like other Neutral vendors or buying from other Neutrals venders at a markup from what they bought it from us at. And of course buying anything of value from the clans would cost far more then what it would be worth.

You are right though, my attention was caught by your statement, but commerce is my vice.

So, Ms. Marecki, I'd say you're more of a prospective client, then direct competition. But in either case, I wish you the best of luck with your tomatoe sales.

*raises an eyebrow*

Isn't it strange how invaders, even those whom haven't "won" anything yet try to rewrite history as they see fit

*blows some dust off a very old memory chip and inserts it*

This enclave of Neutrality has stood as a testimony of the resolve of the Neutral people of Rubi-Ka. It was built near the end of the first great war between the Clans and Omni-Tek, sometime around the year 29250.

It was around this time when a group of Omni employees and many clanners became fed up with the politics of both sides of the war, and disassociated with both sides to form the neutral enclaves we see today.

The terrain around the city allows for only one approach allowing the city’s defense forces one avenue to defend in time of war.

With mines nearby and water generators beneath the city, the citizens of Borealis have become very self-sufficient.

Neither Clan nor Omni-tek has been able to sway the people of Borealis to join their cause, so Borealans know a life of relative peace. Sheltered away in their neutrality, when the rest of the world is in chaos.

If the Borealans had one point of contention that would gain the attention of Omni-Tek or the Clans, besides their notum mines, would be the subspace communicator dish just outside of city limits.

In fact, the notum vein that is mined in Azure Lake was originally discovered by construction workers building the subspace communications dish.

The technicians in control of the communications station joined the neutral exodus of 29250, bringing off-planet communications into the hands of the neutrals.
    Let me reiterate the last bit of that...the workers whom quiet their jobs with *cough* a certain corporation decided to go neutral while building the dish, when the town was just a work colony. Thereby NOT Omni-Tek

The dish is ours, the mine under it, albeit now empty is ours, and the town is also ours. Not Omni-tek, nor Clan. It was made by the freedom loving workers who left the war, and saw an opertunity for a little freelance work, finishing the dish, bringing a needed source of income for the town they founded for neutrality.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

It's a piece of paper called a lease. We own the planet for the duration of the lease, the Clan's don't. That's a profound difference.
    who are Omni to say that they own the planet?

I get it. You don't understand a lease. Is it because you're twelve and still live with your mother and father?

Put down the toy gun, Iaitoo, and let the grown-ups talk.
    Last edited by Trousers; Feb 13th, 2008 at 21:59:34.

Well saying they own the planet is more of a figurer of speech; however, Omni does hold the lease on the planet, like it or not they do. There's really not much to argue about when it comes to that. It's a fact and public record.

The technicians in control of the communications station joined the neutral exodus of 29250, bringing off-planet communications into the hands of the neutrals.
    That implies it was finished when they quit their jobs.

Just because the employees quit doesn't change ownership of the property. At the very least you just proved how thoughtful the Corporation was to allow the Borealis residents to continue their day to day lives without being kicked out and replaced with active employees.
    Last edited by Trousers; Feb 13th, 2008 at 22:01:03.

if omni are leasing the planet it must be from someone, and that would be ICC right? and well.. when has ICC done anything else than what omni tells them to do? never..
    You can't just go somewhere and say: ooo, I like this place, now I own it.

me 12? no sorry... Can't say I know many 12 year olds with their own little business and the income I have from hiding criminals.

if omni are leasing the planet it must be from someone, and that would be ICC right? and well.. when has ICC done anything else than what omni tells them to do? never..
    You can't just go somewhere and say: ooo, I like this place, now I own it.

me 12? no sorry... Can't say I know many 12 year olds with their own little business and the income I have from hiding criminals.
    Do everyone a favor. Travel to Earth, go to the ICC Headquarters and ask someone about the ICC's History. If you continue to spew Ignorance no one will ever take you seriously.

sorry, but thats all I'll ever have for you, but fear not, when the omni empire falls and you have nothing left, you'll find my hand reaching out to you, offering you help and guidance.

You might find me ignorant or foolish for wanting a war... But I truly believe it would be for the greater good... At the moment I see neutrals as the most fit to lead us into freedom and away from the materialistic world omni enforces upon us today...

Embrace mother-ka and you will know the freedom I speak of...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast