Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK1] IRRK: Atrox Opens Orphanage in Newland

Reclaim also gets if'y after about two weeks. Not to say it will not work after a month, but it's not as reliable. Non combatants are not as religious about scanning as the rest of us.

I can think of a few that didn't scan but once every month or so, and ended up getting cornered by the Kyr'ozch. Need less to say they could afford it, they just didn't think they'd need it where they were living. One lesson that can't be learned 'till it's too late.
    Point Blank

These are children. if they grow up on neutral ground hopefully they will be safe. If all factions agree to leave children alone, then there won't be a reclaim problem? no?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

I think that's been pretty much agreed to on all sides.
    Point Blank

Also much harder to put into practice than actually talking about it. Just for the record, nowhere is 100% safe, either.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I doubt age really comes into the eyes of Omni-Tek as a corporation either, sure plenty of them wont hurt children, but theres plenty that will. But alas same can be said for all sides

He is correct. He is a mere Atrox.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Aaaaanyway...

If Mr. Elijah needs a hand with something for the orphans, I'm sure we can gather enough good will to help, right? *winks*

I haven't found proof yet that atroxs are less intelligent. If kids are his thing, it's the best way to do it for him.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12