Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] IRRK: Crime On The Rise

The criminals will be found and dealt with by Omni-Tek if people actually file reports when attacked. If you need someone to contact to get your story on the record please comm-message Captain "Gustavis" Caeser of Omni-POL or myself personally, as Lysandrel. We will ensure the information is treated properly and your case is handled expidiently.

The real problem, as previously stated by Mr. Odds, is that people fail to report these incidents to the proper authorities and instead turn to vigilante justice.

Here is a question for kidnapped victims? Why didnt you fight back? We are an armed population. Sure they might have been scary, taken your gun from you or, whatever but fight back! Whats the worst they could do? Reclaim you?

I have died a thousand times a thousand times. I have had deaths of the most horrid fashion and suffered the pain of such deaths again and again. What kind of weak kneeded fools are you that still fear death? The true price of the kind of imortality we have on Rubi-Ka and in the lands of shadow is a mind burdened by a thousand deaths but to never die! And what if they weild perma-death weapons? Well, then it is they who will give you rest from the Imortals burden.

If you dont want to be kidnapped just force them to kill you. Its easy enough thing to have your body destroyed. We are all Imortal Spirits, and those of us who have served the twisted remenants in the lands of shadow know this. You should know also that even a perma-kill weapons affects can be undone. Especially if you have a pattern made and stored in the Lands of Shadow. It is known that we can recall lost souls from beyond the brink, all these things are true and yet you fear death. Why? Do you fear PAIN? What PAIN have you not felt? What pain have you not passed through? What is this fire that you still fear its burn? We who have stood in the the House of the Source of All life have seen and know more than you can imagine.
    -Forwarded From a Shadowland Terminal

Listen mr. Superhero.
    As I said, I was on the dancefloor without weapons in the middle of entertaiment. Not everyone on this planet are fighters. Some, yes, but not all of us. I have never been much of a figther, so when I get kidnapped, there is not much I can do.
    We can't all be tuff and brave, like you. There are people of all kinds on Rubi-ka. Some are tuff and brave, others are not
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    Here is a question for kidnapped victims? Why didnt you fight back? We are an armed population. Sure they might have been scary, taken your gun from you or, whatever but fight back! Whats the worst they could do? Reclaim you?

I have died a thousand times a thousand times. I have had deaths of the most horrid fashion and suffered the pain of such deaths again and again. What kind of weak kneeded fools are you that still fear death? The true price of the kind of imortality we have on Rubi-Ka and in the lands of shadow is a mind burdened by a thousand deaths but to never die! And what if they weild perma-death weapons? Well, then it is they who will give you rest from the Imortals burden.

If you dont want to be kidnapped just force them to kill you. Its easy enough thing to have your body destroyed. We are all Imortal Spirits, and those of us who have served the twisted remenants in the lands of shadow know this. You should know also that even a perma-kill weapons affects can be undone. Especially if you have a pattern made and stored in the Lands of Shadow. It is known that we can recall lost souls from beyond the brink, all these things are true and yet you fear death. Why? Do you fear PAIN? What PAIN have you not felt? What pain have you not passed through? What is this fire that you still fear its burn? We who have stood in the the House of the Source of All life have seen and know more than you can imagine.
    -Forwarded From a Shadowland Terminal
    if you take death so lightly, you have no one to blame but yourself if something goes wrong such as reclaim not working, or you being permakilled by someone. Or even you being disabled rather then killed outright.

We are not immortal, we just use science to trick and cheat death temporarily, the moment you start relying on reclaim to solve your problems rather then not being killed in the first place is the moment things go wrong, just look at the Xan, they where apparently immortal, didn't stop them from dieing out did it?
    Last edited by Xenotric; Feb 25th, 2008 at 09:49:18.

No, what you fail to understand is that all death in this universe is not the end of life. You hide from a spectre you do not understand. The Xan are not dead. They never have been. What they are is dimminished, changed, and mutated, however have no doubt that they are still Xan... and that there are Xan that walk about us... or that the spirits of some still cling on in various forms. Others that can be called back from the Source. It seems trite and small to pin so much on a physical form that might be the 100th version there-of that you have lived within.

As for being cought w/o weapons or being disabled, well. Most of us have hacked the self-destruct codes for our internal nanites. We can self-terminate at any time. Really. Some of us even use it as a fast means of transportation, death as a means of travel, because.. we .. do .. not.. fear.. it.

The point is there are many ways out of being a victim. But if you choose to be one, thats exactly what you will be. Grab you on the dance floor and try to haul you away? Activate self-termination and wake up safe and sound, if a little ill and sick for a short period. All they get is a corpse that will break down in less than 5 minutes leaving them with nothing.
    Last edited by meatybtz; Feb 25th, 2008 at 17:45:54.

You assume too much. You assume that they were not taken outside of the Reclaim network coverage area - remember that the reclaim network goes no further than the terraformed zones on Rubi Ka and the remaining stable areas of the Shadowlands. You assume that they were not held in a location that could otherwise prevent reclaim - if you can block the escape of the spirit to be reclaimed and placed in a new body, you trap them. You assume they somehow knew that their insurance had not been tampered with - these people had sufficient technology to instantly warp them without warning and without trace it would be foolish to assume that this is the only trick in their arsenal. You assume they knew those bullets and those blades were not perma-death weaponry that could kill them in much less than one minute.

Reclaim is not 100% reliable. Simply because you are happy risking your life so often doesn't mean that everyone else should, and that they are foolish for being wary of an unintentional permadeath suicide. If it had been you, you would have done things differenly. But it wasn't.

~MV~
    This is my disillusioned, cynical and lazy Engi rights activist account.
    Quitter092 Placard holder
    Ophiuchus 220/30/70
    Bombqueen 75 frewb
    Lots of random non engis.

Until pets behave reliably, their stats are irrelevant.

question meatybtz, what if they catch you, cut a leg off of you, and force your reclaim, that means when you die, you respawn again, without that leg:O
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Oi!

What messed up reclaim you been using Playboy? Do clans use an inferior reclaim system? I relcaim after having my skull smashed in, my intestines ripped out, and my arms and legs torn off with all parts and pieces in-tact.

Yes kiddies the inhabitants of the Lands of Shadow are very friendly. They have these strange welcoming rituals that involve grevious bodily harm to you, that usually ends up with you or parts being eaten while your still alive. Fun place to visit. Don't forget to bring the kids... they have an all you can eat kids menu.

Shadowkali,
    While resurection requires the presence of a notum heavy enviroment the soul persists onward and is it is generally accepted that it is found in the Source and can thus be extracted again if one has an intact pattern by which to resummon it from the Source. It would be true though that we lack the means by which to create such a pattern at this time. Does not mean we should not continue to try. As for me not being kidnapped.. well i suppose they are perfectly welcome to come and try me on for size. You are a wolf, a sheep, or a ram. I am a Ram, we go down fighting, you just get eaten.

If I sound jaded it is because I am. I have spoken to beings rotten to the core, empty and void from millena of endless existance. To die only to rise again the next morning more empty, more corrupt. When I was enlightened to the nature of this, the nature of what it means to be imortal. I would chose to not be imortal. Even having lived such a short time, have come through so much fire, and pain. I walked into the House of the Source as a spectre of undeath itself burdened by countless ressurections and came to understand it all. It will be good, to lay it all down and return...

Our endless fight against death is a mockery of LIFE! It is a shadow of fear of the unkown. It has left us weak and will lead us down the same path as has been tred before. By the Xan, by the Omegas, and soon by those of us who lust for eternal life only to find eternal DEATH. When I spoke to the first Omega I have ever met I realized then and there that he and the Chosen about me were one in the same. They sought to cheat death and find life but only found death itself. Don't you feel it each time you die? Is there not that shadow of a memory in your heart? That pull you felt, that thing drawing you off and away, but instead you woke up in a body again, stricken with pain and mortality, feeling all that mortal flesh about you and feeling like it was wearing a rotting peice of meat....

I once spoke to a man of metaphysics on Rubi-ka. He asked me, am I sure that I am the same man that I was when first I did die here in this place? For the longest time I never understood it. It took hundreds of deaths for the emptyness to sink in. Truly did we ALL die that day of our first death here. We are nothing now but revenants acting out a play of life. Shadowed reflections in a dark mirror of our selves when we still lived.

These are my words and thoughs. I am Gunar Denison, and I am weary of death that we call life. Yet I still carry my gun, my armor, my dead body about me as I continue our madness and there are none about me to releave me of my burden.
    Last edited by meatybtz; Feb 25th, 2008 at 18:56:01.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    question meatybtz, what if they catch you, cut a leg off of you, and force your reclaim, that means when you die, you respawn again, without that leg:O
    I'm not getting involved on the core topic here, but he is right, just I think his wording is wrong.

If your legs are removed, and your insurance records are updated with you in your current, legless, state you will always be reconstructed without legs.

As an after thought, I'm sure if you have friends in Omni-Com you could try to get an archived record of your insurance ... But good luck knowing somebody who wants to go out on that limb.

Yes, the pun is intended.
    Last edited by Trousers; Feb 25th, 2008 at 19:34:07.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    I'm not getting involved on the core topic here, but he is right, just I think his wording is wrong.

If your legs are removed, and your insurance records are updated with you in your current, legless, state you will always be reconstructed without legs.

As an after thought, I'm sure if you have friends in Omni-Com you could try to get an archived record of your insurance ... But good luck knowing somebody who wants to go out on that limb.

Yes, the pun is intended.
    You still have your original legs? Mine are long since mostly cybernetic... well thats not entirely true, we had the cybernetic legs remvoed and organic symbiant was bonded to replacement legs grown to my DNA match. Either way our Omni-Med Capabillities render such simple things as limbs, eyes, organs replaceable. You don't see omni soldiers with missing limbs because Omni-Med cares, they have all the needed systems to ensure a whole and healthy body.

Of course I cannot fathom what is done by neutral doctors or clan doctors but that is the price they pay I guess.

**ooc you guys act like in the 30th century we can't do what we nearly can do now. That is to grow and install replacement limbs/organs.**

Meatybtz, your knowledge of the reclaim and resurrection system seems a bit flawed.

You seem to ignore the known faults and problems, and instead just spout rubbish on the verge of religious gibberish, and I believe rubi-ka had enough of that with the NLF.

And the Xan are gone, this is known, all we have is artifacts of there time, and perhaps the vague impression that there still here through there descendants, but they are not. You seem to think we are immortal and that anything can be undone, well it can't. On rubi-ka we have to rely on the science in the reclaim system, if something happens and our "Soul" isn't immediately placed into a clone it is gone, and thus we die, forever. No doubt the soul goes back to what ever store of energy it came from in the first place. And in the Shadowlands? we have to rely on the source based technology, what we have to assume the Xan or there descendants made, and if you actually searched for information on the Xan you will find that its because of the source they ended up destroying themselfs.

The soul was identified but never fully explained, it may be immortal, it may not. All we know is that it needs instant transfer to the clone in both the Shadowland and Rubi-ka system, else it is lost to the individual and returns (most likely) to the source to be reused.

Im sure you can risk yourself as much as you want, and if you die and resurrection goes wrong you have only yourself to blame, but don't go preaching your idea's to others, as theres people out there who will innocently believe you and get them selfs permanently killed in that belief.

((OOC: You seem to disregard what the story line says possible and be ignoring lots of the Storyline))
    Last edited by Xenotric; Feb 25th, 2008 at 20:46:44.

((OOC lol ignoring the storyline is what most of you do. Having read (several times) the backstory completly everything I say is in line with it. What the problem is that FCs storyline after a point becomes broken. Its known that someone perma-killed was brought back. It is also ludicrious to think that in a world where we have cyber implants -invasive cyber implants- and body cloning that we cant clone a part, let alone the nano tech to allow itegration. I am not off the storyline base at all. Yes it can fail. But the fail is rare. I am ignoring ZERO parts of the storyline. In fact I am bringing in parts of the storyline IGNORED by the rest of you for the longest ass time. Just because you guys ignored it does not mean I am off base. Rather the oposit is the case. You also fail to take into account storyline parts laced throughout RK in unique encounters because it breaks your little 20th century limits in the game. Its lame that you have boild down RP to sometimes. It has always been lame. We have nano-tech, summonable spirits, patterns of billion year old creatures that we can bring back at will. We have the Xan decendants which are STILL Xan called the Redeemed and Unredeemed. We have shadowbreeds which reprecent a corruption or change of the player on the path to enlightenment. We have the Beast and the Source that corrupt all creatures who come into his presence. If the Xan could be corrupted so too could my character. And he is, though he see's it differently. All of this is true. Just that RPers like to fabricate weaknesses that dont exist and limits that dont exist in a an RPG that has players on the path to god-hood. That is what shadowknowledge is ROLE PLAY supposed to be, the PC learning about the TRUTHs of the shadowlands stuff that was hidden before. The realities of both sides, etc. You'd know some of the odd-ball tidbit story parts if the uniques that gave them were not camped 24/7 so u could actually talk to them. Sorry but you can live in your limited 20th century style world if you want to but that doesnt mean I have to RP in that silly place. EVERYTHING in game can be RP explained, quite easily. But instead I watch you guys BUBBLE world yourselves off because like it would be too hard? LOL whatever. And they wonder why I only RP now and then. Course I cant blame you completly, FC has not really been in-line with its own Storyline or even the RP events even totally inline. Everyone is playing with a limited tool kit and that does not help things.))

((and one can read the storyline, say something thats totally against it and still claim its correct, because everyone doesn't know everything))
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Meatybtz, your knowledge of the reclaim and resurrection system seems a bit flawed.

You seem to ignore the known faults and problems, and instead just spout rubbish on the verge of religious gibberish, and I believe rubi-ka had enough of that with the NLF.

And the Xan are gone, this is known, all we have is artifacts of there time, and perhaps the vague impression that there still here through there descendants, but they are not. You seem to think we are immortal and that anything can be undone, well it can't. On rubi-ka we have to rely on the science in the reclaim system, if something happens and our "Soul" isn't immediately placed into a clone it is gone, and thus we die, forever. No doubt the soul goes back to what ever store of energy it came from in the first place. And in the Shadowlands? we have to rely on the source based technology, what we have to assume the Xan or there descendants made, and if you actually searched for information on the Xan you will find that its because of the source they ended up destroying themselfs.

The soul was identified but never fully explained, it may be immortal, it may not. All we know is that it needs instant transfer to the clone in both the Shadowland and Rubi-ka system, else it is lost to the individual and returns (most likely) to the source to be reused.

Im sure you can risk yourself as much as you want, and if you die and resurrection goes wrong you have only yourself to blame, but don't go preaching your idea's to others, as theres people out there who will innocently believe you and get them selfs permanently killed in that belief.
    The Xan never died, they fell, corrupted and became what we know today. Even Jobe Research Scientists have CONFIRMED THIS. Just because they are nothing but a shadow of themselves does not suddenly make them not themselves.

Ahh and you still fear death. All your comments are based on fear. Fear of pain, Fear of death, Fear of injury.

Limbs can be regrown as can whole bodies, or how do you think our reclaim system you CLAIM tohave so much knowledge about works. You are a fearful fool. Go and look at the source itself and learn what you obviously dont know and fear. I am through with little people like you. Blind to the death inside. Of course we are all fools locked into our dance like maironetes.

((OOC:well like I said, live in your silly little 20th century world because you lack the creativity to drive into more complex arenas. AO was supposed to be a dark NOIR futureistic MMO. Yet you RP it like its a D20 Modern. Again you cant just read and ignore bits you dont like. IT states quite clearing that at Reclaims introduction it was 70% effective and that-- ongoing efforts to improve on this-- its been quite some time since then. Its also clearly in game story related that the only way to bannish a Xans spirit is to destroy the Familiar they are using to keep them able to instantly resurect. Also that even after that with a patter and the devices of the Shadowlands you can call back from beyond death ANYTHING WITH A PATTER. Why are you arguing with FC storyline if you claim to hold it so dear? This is an honest question. OMG YOU CAN LOOSE A LIMB... sorry we cant replace it.. we can clone your entire body perfectly and scan your soul but we have yet to solve the age old problem of .. omg limb loss. Yeah we can install complet cyber systems in your body but loose a limb and your screwed.. sorry. What a lark.))
    Last edited by meatybtz; Feb 25th, 2008 at 21:21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    ((OOC lol ignoring the storyline is what most of you do. Having read (several times) the backstory completly everything I say is in line with it. What the problem is that FCs storyline after a point becomes broken. Its known that someone perma-killed was brought back. It is also ludicrious to think that in a world where we have cyber implants -invasive cyber implants- and body cloning that we cant clone a part, let alone the nano tech to allow itegration. I am not off the storyline base at all. Yes it can fail. But the fail is rare. I am ignoring ZERO parts of the storyline. In fact I am bringing in parts of the storyline IGNORED by the rest of you for the longest ass time. Just because you guys ignored it does not mean I am off base. Rather the oposit is the case. You also fail to take into account storyline parts laced throughout RK in unique encounters because it breaks your little 20th century limits in the game. Its lame that you have boild down RP to sometimes. It has always been lame. We have nano-tech, summonable spirits, patterns of billion year old creatures that we can bring back at will. We have the Xan decendants which are STILL Xan called the Redeemed and Unredeemed. We have shadowbreeds which reprecent a corruption or change of the player on the path to enlightenment. We have the Beast and the Source that corrupt all creatures who come into his presence. If the Xan could be corrupted so too could my character. And he is, though he see's it differently. All of this is true. Just that RPers like to fabricate weaknesses that dont exist and limits that dont exist in a an RPG that has players on the path to god-hood. That is what shadowknowledge is ROLE PLAY supposed to be, the PC learning about the TRUTHs of the shadowlands stuff that was hidden before. The realities of both sides, etc. You'd know some of the odd-ball tidbit story parts if the uniques that gave them were not camped 24/7 so u could actually talk to them. Sorry but you can live in your limited 20th century style world if you want to but that doesnt mean I have to RP in that silly place. EVERYTHING in game can be RP explained, quite easily. But instead I watch you guys BUBBLE world yourselves off because like it would be too hard? LOL whatever. And they wonder why I only RP now and then. Course I cant blame you completly, FC has not really been in-line with its own Storyline or even the RP events even totally inline. Everyone is playing with a limited tool kit and that does not help things.))
    ((if you have such good knowledge then you should know that the Unredeemed and Redeemed are no more Xan then we are the Fish that crawled out of the primordial ooze, this is clearly stated by the storyline characters in the shadowlands, i'd also love to know what perma-killed person was brought back. And the actual Xan mostly died of old age and such.

And no one said replacing parts was impossible, just that if you insure when missing a leg you will be cloned missing a leg. You seem to be reading the wrong storyline if you think players are on the path to godhood, no where is this stated or shown, and if you read the storyline you know that permadeath is quite a common occurence as the Reclaim technology isn't 100%, as for calling back spirits, thats all well and good for those that have had there spirit sealed within blue print patterns, but for average joe it isnt. Also your perception of roleplay is flawed, roleplay isn't about shrugging off everything and making yourself out to be a god, its about building in your own weaknesses and using those presented in the story to enrich your character and its life.

Oh and just because somethings got on going research doesn't mean that it will be complete, People have been trying to turn lead into gold for longer then Rubi-ka's been terraformed, yet its still not possible, we can make isotopes of elements and such, but we can't convert it completely, just like in RK we can avert death, we can't stop it completely. You need to read the storyline again and this time actually read whats there completely, not just what you want to read for your god mode "roleplaying".

Your character can believe what he likes, just like my character can ignore him and his silly little imaginations, its when you start pushing it on others, specially via OOC means that it becomes a problem, specially as you say you know the storyline yet seem to be contradicting it. Sure sometimes theres some evidence that will point to something but it may not be what you first think, I'm more inclined to believe the yutto's over Jobe scientists on matters of the SL, just as I'm inclined to believe FC's written Storyline over what you say.))

I don't fear death thank you very much, i'm competent enough to avoid it and not revel in it mind. Just because you want to risk yourself doesn't mean that anyone that doesn't is weak or fearful.

As for the main point of this article, while you may act like your mr tough masculine guy not scared of anyone, I bet if you where actually attacked and rendered useless you'd be defecating in your multi layered armoured pants just like most people.
    Last edited by Xenotric; Feb 25th, 2008 at 21:45:26.

(( Too many words...

If you lose a limb, save, reclaim, you still don't have a limb. Sorry. Can it be re-constructed? Yes. Would anyone argue with you if you had a limb regrow/re-attached? Not Likely.

Many of us know the storyline much better you you think we do, perhaps some of us better then you do. Yes, it's the year 29482. But just like how I don't want to get shot walking down the street, neither does my toon. Off of RK not a lot would be different then the modern day.

Gz that your toon is straight out of Ghost in the Shell, but some of us RP Normal people, becuase that's how we play, without a Godmode/Hero complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    ((and one can read the storyline, say something thats totally against it and still claim its correct, because everyone doesn't know everything))
    Only time I think I ever agree with Iaitoo, also.
    ))
    Last edited by Trousers; Feb 25th, 2008 at 22:42:23.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    (( Too many words...

If you lose a limb, save, reclaim, you still don't have a limb. Sorry. Can it be re-constructed? Yes. Would anyone argue with you if you had a limb regrow/re-attached? Not Likely.

Many of us know the storyline much better you you think we do, perhaps some of us better then you do. Yes, it's the year 29482. But just like how I don't want to get shot walking down the street, neither does my toon. Off of RK not a lot would be different then the modern day.

Gz that your toon is straight out of Ghost in the Shell, but some of us RP Normal people, becuase that's how we play, without a Godmode/Hero complex.

Only time I think I ever agree with Iaitoo, also.
    ))

((Actually FC has been busily retconning the Xan history with the new quests. You can really tell the difference between the storyline in the new vs the old quest lines. New Quest Lines clearly state that the unred and red are direct decendants of the Xan that survived the Cataclysm. Thats hard fact from the Pen quest chain. Voided of their "god-hood" they are reduced to normal folks like us after a fashion. Fastforward several billion years and you have.. what we have today. Constant Reference to corruption and change and loss. So say what you like I am just going along with FC for the ride.

As for GTS, lol I have not even watched that. Everyone likes to talk about it but anime does not interest me. In character you cant be 220 without having become "enlightened" that means all the secrets are yours. yay you.. your now up there with ROCH and GALAHAD. Course that isnt really supported with power lvling but it was the RP intent. I am basing his behaivor off a particular Unique. Ever had a chat with Zwadzda? I have, awesome piece of storyline there. Zwadzda + Exposure to the source + a thousand deaths leads to this.

Story Wise If your siding with the unredeemed you either go mad as you realize the emptyness of what they have or your lust for power and belief in your own right and the future fuel you past that. Its also a poke at the absuridty that this game has now and then about death. At points in this game there was a price and consquence to death. Not any more. So you can no more shoot me down than i can demand that Trowsers 220ness make him one of the Redeemed in attitude.))

My dear Xenotric, let the determination be made by action. Let them come for me. But alas, I dont think any of them are up to the task of releaving me of my burden. They hunt the weak and fearful.. That would be you. Let em come. Here and NOW, I issue public challange, find me, take me.. if you can.

I think it should also be pointed out that unless they have found a way to defeat the nano-effects of the Suppression Gas they could no more do real harm to you than well a fly. And if they have found a way to defeat the Suppression Gas effects then I would be worried indeed if that got out to the public. Could you imagine? It would be very messy.

And to our new criminals, bring a perma-death weapon, if you have the stones too. I don't think you do. If your going to do it, do it right.

A little addition for the doubters. Why the Lady Xaun was herself restored to life after perma-death weapon disrupted her abillity to resurect. Here is the link..
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...med+perma-kill

We lack the Xan technique for the creation of souls and even patterns but it seems there still exist those who can perform such a feat.
    Last edited by meatybtz; Feb 26th, 2008 at 00:33:11.

Has these crimes been reported in Jobe at all?

I have an apartment with too many nice th-...

.....-nevermind.

Just thought I'd ask.

Oh, and even though our dear Lise would have likely reclaimed...in that moment when I heard them order a kill...I didn't want to witness such an innocent person come to any harm.

Daron though...meh *gives a shrug*...Kidding. *razzes*

(( Way too much OOC in this thread. knock it off. ))
    Point Blank

According to the Yuttos, the Unredeemed and Redeemed are descended from the Xan, but they also state that they are as much like the Xan as we are like the Yuttocra, so not a great deal, and I do hope you get attacked at some point...

As for Xaun, well theres a lot of mystery surrounding it, only a few people knew she was "dead" so we only have there words for it about the circumstances, we don't even know if she really died or not, as such I wouldn't take those pictures at face value, Omni-tek aren't the only ones capable of faking things for there own favour.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast