Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [ALL] IRRK: Bomb Explodes In Omni-1 HQ, Several Casualties Reported

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    who said we don't want to fight? You just made that stupid mistake again, thinking that none of us wants to fight, calling ourselves neutrals only means that we couldn't give a crap about your silly war against omni...
    My goal would be all of us living together in peace, but for that to happen, people like Tipha has to die first!
    WRONG!

Sure some neutrals want to fight, but the majority of neutrals I've seen and talked to don't want to, thats why they decided to go neutral. Just because YOU want to fight, and that YOU think people are wrong and YOU think your right, doesn't mean you are, and until you realize that, and then think about what you actually stand for and get to the point of having a rational argument for it rather then just yelling all the time and saying how your neutral and that your right, then perhaps I will listen to you, until then, its clear you just want to fight for the sake of fighting, regardless of what your yelling being the EXACT THING the clans came about for...

No no, no, no and no!
    Sure I want to fight, but neutrals are tired of sitting on the fence, and many are willing to fight if it comes not it! I want peace, and I believe that mother Ka will bring it... I don't care about your omni-ckan war and I want peace, and for that we must fight.. I don't want a rebellion like the clanners did... Peace I say!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

That's right out of page 134 of the clanner's handbook...

I bet you'll keep going like this just so you'll get the last word.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    I bet you'll keep going like this just so you'll get the last word.
    I bet you're right.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I can see how my statement came out wrong, what I was meaning to say is that one person can't have power and that power it self should not be an issue.
    If you feel like you need power, then you must be threatened by someone right?
    I get the feeling that your hangups over what's what is whats driving people's opinion of you further and further down the spiral. It's really no suprise that you like ever child that has had an axe to grind with your betters, falls back on calling people out on their manliness. Well, here is the part where you simmer in your own sauce.

First of all, if you wanna throw this kinda weight around, realize no one is threatened by YOU. But anyone, and i mean ANYONE with power, can loose it if they aren't careful. Every two bit hustler with a need to steal or get the drop on any sorta mark is a threat. You'd be surprised who actually fits this bill. Every day of everyone's life you are threatened by something, from opposing factions to something as simple as gravtity. But hey, you know more than the people who've come before you obviously. If you actually spent less time trying to code and debunk and categorize omni people, clan people, and your own people, you might actually wake up and see that the flag drops on all sides. But you're not really interested in hearing the truth of it are you? You just wanna keep screaming your peace all over the sheets and hope someone respects you. I will tell you this, that the method you have chosen isn't winning you, nor will it ever win you, any pals.

You want power because you want to control omni. If there were no omni and no neutrals, only clans... Then you would never think of power, you would only feel free.
    Is this why you took the neutral side of things? Because someone got the idea in their heads that practicing self righteousness was the way to go? I hate to burst your bubble but not all neutrals are angels either. Some neutrals are pretty worthless because they talk to damn much and don't back up anything. *eyeroll* Cant IMAGINE who these people are, can you? Secondly, you have go goddamn clue about what clans want. Who are you to come here and proclaim some sorta expertise on something that you have no intention to know or have anything to do with. I admit, kiddo.. you got spunk, but its all talk.

But when you see and omni, you want power to control that omni!
    There must be laws, ofcourse, but laws aren't power, laws are intelligence.
    For me to walk freely in ex. Tir, neutrals don't need power, we need none to want power over, in other words we need only neutrals and not you.
    Bull****, youre just like the rest of us. Laws are by definition, control. It is integrally part of how a thriving society controls its disruptive elements, to some degree. In an idyllic world, we wouldn't need it. However, there is always some dumb *** kid like you who flaps his gums thinking he knows better than the people who have lived it.

Jesus you are stupid.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Oi, some of us like our fence thank you very much! we just don't like Omni (or Clan) sponsored woodworm in it!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Oi, some of us like our fence thank you very much! we just don't like Omni (or Clan) sponsored woodworm in it!
    I could sell you a nicer one if you want, or how about some fence care products? I got some nice varnish on offer, heck I even have fence mountable pillows if you want to lose the pain in the butt.

(or I could just shoot Iaitoo for you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    must be one damn fine fence you have there then, havent seen you around much...
    The Flying Monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by Bokito View Post
    must be one damn fine fence you have there then, havent seen you around much...
    Some you see, some you don't. Sometimes it is better to keep to the shadows for they may scare a group of trox's into stampeeding over a dozen Pollers who would get a touch annoyed.

There are things which flow Rubi-ka like the sands which shift through the deserts, yet having a finger on the pulse of those whom may need awakening from their darkness is something which comes and goes much like the orbits of our sun's.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123