Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] IRRK: Bomb Explodes In Omni-1 HQ, Several Casualties Reported

who says it weren't neutrals
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Well... If it were neutrals, I have a few ideas who it might have been... but anywas, usually when neutrals do something we do it right...
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Well... If it were neutrals, I have a few ideas who it might have been... but anywas, usually when neutrals do something we do it right...
    You do?

I'd love to hear some examples of this...

They let Omni-Tek take Borealis pretty good.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Free Borealis!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    You do?

I'd love to hear some examples of this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Tepulus View Post
    Do not even be pointing fingers at ICC Resistance doubted there were a lot of ICC Sympathesizers there. It would have been a marvelous blow and the direction towards peace between Omni and the Clans. The Revolution has begun the people are standing up the ICC will crumble to dust.

Also; pending in investigation by ICC Resistance Investigators, ICC was involved in the bomb it was undetected. Only bombs which we have seen like that are made by one corporation, ICC. It is made for there black-op teams even those who support the ICC are now targets. ICC is ready to reclaim Rubi-Ka.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    This is a good one. Show's the Radical "neutral" way of thinking.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ICC are omni bitches, I don't believe that they are doing anything non-omnish at all...
    Kill em
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

I think it's pretty amusing how the nuets are starting to act and sound more and more like Clan. Now if the rest of them would just grow a pair and let go of OT's apron strings...
    Point Blank

Neutrals want freedom. Clanners want what Omni have, power!

Neutrals want freedom. Clanners want what Omni have, power!
    And in so lies the problem...the Clans see Omni in the mirror, while the neutrals see the distant dreams of unity and peace.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Ah yes, you both know exactly what I want don't you? You can read minds can you? You can read the minds of every single person on 'Ka and tell exactly what they want.

Or is that arrogance talking? You want to be this beacon of freedom, and equality, and yet here are two of the loudest mouths on the neutral line spewing generalizations, and self righteous propaganda. Carbon copying old Clan speeches do not earn you freedom or respect.

You neutrals are a by-product of the Clan and Omni conflict. You would not even exist if it weren't for the employees that revolted in the first place. Spewing out lines of text about freedom make you just like the old clans, except they had the guts to take up arms and fight back when all that propaganda fell on deaf ears. Unlike you.

Your 'freedom' you enjoy now came from the blood, sweat, and tears of the clanners that came and gone. You wouldn't be sitting back in Newland sipping on your fancy little drink with that fruity umbrella, making pompous remarks. You'd be just another sheep of an employee paraded around like property.

This would be the part where you'd play the "Silverstone Card". How he's a tyrant, how he's trying to take of Rubi-ka, blah blah blah... In case you didn't realize, he's not been in power for over a year. Landau, leader of the unionist, is the speaker. There was a vote, and I seem to recall it was a landslide in the trox's favor.

Call it what ever you want. Freedom is freedom. When you are ready to sacrifice yourself for that, give me a ring. Until then enjoy your drink.
    Point Blank

I have never mentioned Silverstone and I don't care who is in charge of clanners.
    There would be no clanners of Omni hadn't brought you to Ka. Omni built your cities also, so don't come with the "ooo, you can thank omni and clanners for your life" ****!
    I'll give you one thing! And thats creds for your bravery when it comes to standing up against the omni empire, but I do not like the way you do it.
    All clanners and Omni talk about is that those neutrals that want war should pick a side. but guess what! WE HAVE! We neutrals that are eager for a fight couldn't give a crap about your silly fight for control, thats why we are neutrals! We want everyone to live in peace, not under omni dictatorship or crazy clan rebels... The reason I took the shuttle to Ka was to live free! Something I can't... I hear omni propaganda from one side and clan propaganda from the other. I am sick and tired of your war and I have decided to do something about it!
    NEUTRAL UNITY!

Knotts, you miss something off that...we are a product of your war yes. But we are as much from the Clan as we are Omni. Clan members have left and hung up thier rifles to pursue a better life free from Clans, just as Omni employees have.

We are not Clan or Omni, we are the rest! Many do not see that, or understand what we are. We have no recognised government, no real leaders *mutters under his breath about Newland*, no one to really voice who or what we are. We are simply the left overs, the forgotten by many, or the undicided by others.

What we want differs as much as the shades of grey in the nights sky, some make profit from your war, some avoid it. Your goal is power for the Clans, and as has been shown with your mining interests that profits along the road are perfectly fine. You act like Omni, you talk like Omni, you might as well wear white and parade around like them.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Neutrals want freedom to the people, not power one type of people..
    Last edited by Iaitoo; Feb 13th, 2008 at 20:11:26.

Neutrals want freedom to the people, not power to the people..
    What good is freedom without the power to govern yourselves? You kinda need one to have the other. Or do you think the word "Power" is innately evil to which everything applies.

You say we want power? I say hell yes we want power! We want power to command and be responsible for our own destinies. Some people think that this follows one path or another, but integrally, thats really all that it is.

Does anyone else think for ONE moment that you can have freedom without power? I say you are fooling yourself. There are too many idiots with hangups and preconceived notions on what everyone else is about, and in reality the only thing i see from these folks is the constant regurgitation of the same hype you read here. Might I also go on record by saying the ones who regurgitate it the most are the ones that are the fastest to condemn the very media they espouse in their generalizations. Come off it people, dont think for a moment your opinions have anything to do with anything but satisfying your own need to keep flapping gums. If some of you were half as ready to 'lay down the law', then you would have done it already.

Step up and prove if you have something to add. Anything other than that, and the best youll ever get is an eyeroll.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    You neutrals are a by-product of the Clan and Omni conflict. You would not even exist if it weren't for the employees that revolted in the first place. Spewing out lines of text about freedom make you just like the old clans, except they had the guts to take up arms and fight back when all that propaganda fell on deaf ears. Unlike you.
    You Clans are a by-product of the Omni enterprise. You would not even exist if it weren't for the employees that terraformed this barren rock of a planet. Spewing out lines of text about freedom make you just like the old Omni, except they had the guts to invest money, research and labour to turn Rubi-Ka into a place that can sustain life.

Like Einstein used to say, it's all relative.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I can see how my statement came out wrong, what I was meaning to say is that one person can't have power and that power it self should not be an issue.
    If you feel like you need power, then you must be threatened by someone right? You want power because you want to control omni. If there were no omni and no neutrals, only clans... Then you would never think of power, you would only feel free.
    But when you see and omni, you want power to control that omni!
    There must be laws, ofcourse, but laws aren't power, laws are intelligence.
    For me to walk freely in ex. Tir, neutrals don't need power, we need none to want power over, in other words we need only neutrals and not you.

You'll find that a large portion of clanners don't want what Omni has, they in fact just want freedom from oppression, that is in fact why the original workers revolted and formed the clans. Its not about wanting to control people, or have power over others, its about not being oppressed, not being controlled and having the freedom to make our own choices.

With that said, theres plenty of people that have joined our side, and will continue to join our side, in an attempt to gain what Omni has, and to cause strife to others, but that is not what being Clan is truly about. As for Omni building our towns, I believe only Old Athens, Omni-2, was built by omni-tek, perhaps a few outposts and Mining towns would fit into that aswell. Oh and I suppose you could say 4-holes as well, but I doubt we will hold that for ever.

While I don't agree with everything that happens in the name of the clans, most of it has been done in the freedom and peace, for instance, I don't agree with shooting all non clans in Tir, however it has allowed the town to become the most peaceful Clan outpost where most can thrive.

With that all said, most clanners will not have an issue with neutrals, unless said neutral hinders the movement towards freedom and peace by playing mercenary, or just attacking clans.

I accept that most neutrals are neutral because they do not wish to get into fights and the whole conflict, and just want to live out there life's the best they can. I do however have issues with the other types, the types that are only neutral so they can sell themselves as soldiers to which ever side pays more, or those that decide being neutral means fighting everyone else, that is not neutral, that is just being violent for violence sake. You Iaitoo, I place in this last category, for all your yells of freedom and unity, you attack the majority of the population on the basis that "there not neutral" regardless of whether they are working towards a true peace or not.

I understand that plenty of neutrals do indeed want peace, but I wish they would realize that this wont happen by them fighting everyone, or refusing to help anyone. I have no problems with you fighting those of the clan that are indeed here just for the spoils of killing omni and so on, such as the Dust Brigade, but when you take those sorts of actions and apply them to all clans, even those that are against fighting all together and aim to find a resolution to the conflict peacefully, and attack regardless... well there no better then the original Omni-Tek oppressors...

Funny. Ya'll get upset when I lump you all in with the other opportunists, and mercs under the Neutral flag. Generalizing sucks don't it?

Kinda like what you just did with the clans just then huh? Hypocrites.

I'm not saying every one in the clans is golden. Far from it. But when someone oversteps their bonds I'll call 'em on it. Any side. You keep tucking tail and running away from your problems, they'll keep finding you later. After you're long gone your problems will start to chase your kids, and their kids. You may not be looking for trouble, but when it finds you... Hiding won't make it go away. Do something. And I don't mean sitting on the sidelines saying you are better then every one else. If you don't wan'ta fight that's fine, but you also forfeit the right to complain.
    Point Blank

who said we don't want to fight? You just made that stupid mistake again, thinking that none of us wants to fight, calling ourselves neutrals only means that we couldn't give a crap about your silly war against omni...
    My goal would be all of us living together in peace, but for that to happen, people like Tipha has to die first!

So, let me get this straight. You want to Fight Omni. You want Freedom. You want Peace.

Sounds like you very much give a crap about the war after all, since that's what pretty much started it in the first place.

Oh and You want people to join you... but not for power right? Riiiiight.
    Building a military force is a power grab. Taking up arms is a power grab. You are exactly what you hate.
    Point Blank

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast