Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] IRRK: Bomb Explodes In Omni-1 HQ, Several Casualties Reported

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[ALL] IRRK: Bomb Explodes In Omni-1 HQ, Several Casualties Reported

Bomb Explodes In Omni-1 HQ, Several Casualties Reported
    February 10, 29482 - [Global]

IRRK - According to our sources, mere moments ago, the sound of an explosion echoed througout the HQ section of Omni-1. Unconfirmed reports have stated that there were several casualties amongst the guards protecting the area.

The apparent target seems to have been the Omni-Tek affiliated personnel coming out from the monthly meeting with the corporate directors, but there have been no reports of casualties amongst them.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Time for the directors to relocate to a safer location perhaps?

very intresting indeed
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

About time someone planted some explosives there... nooow.. Who could have done that?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Look, if it was a bombing, surely Pol would be crawling all over, ranting and raving about the usual messages whoever planted it left, and generally chasing thier own tails and getting no where. But as there doesn't seem to be a message, this tends to all more smell like Omni incompetance. Someone plugged in thier 'crat droid into the wrong socket again? :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

oh wow.

This is interesting.

Im quite suprised the usual fingerpointing hasn't ensued. Is it possible that Omni-tek actually found someone ELSE other than clans to complain about?

The sky must be falling.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Im quite suprised the usual fingerpointing hasn't ensued. Is it possible that Omni-tek actually found someone ELSE other than clans to complain about?

The sky must be falling.
    Give it time big man, give it time. They'll be drawing names from a hat in a few days I bet.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    Time for the directors to relocate to a safer location perhaps?
    I think them being there is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

I refuse to comment since the report of a rollerrat hitting Zeiler on the head got more sentences then a bomb expoding next to MAX.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    I refuse to comment since the report of a rollerrat hitting Zeiler on the head got more sentences then a bomb expoding next to MAX.
    That may be because that report was done a fair few days after the incident and this one was posted "Mere moments" after the explosion, as such the difference in research and knowledge of what happens will be greatly different

I was there at that meeting, and as Security Protocols do not allow me to state any more information, we have a pretty good idea who did what.....
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

But yeah, might want to think about upgrading your security there, this is the second time theres been an attack on the affiliates ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadab View Post
    I was there at that meeting, and as Security Protocols do not allow me to state any more information, we have a pretty good idea who did what.....
    Was Zora the teddy bear there? That could explain some things. My guess is that he wasn't, which leads me to think other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Was Zora the teddy bear there? That could explain some things. My guess is that he wasn't, which leads me to think other things.
    He was not. Which is funny because he yelled at the affiliates for their attendance last year when he himself has the 2nd worst attendance record of all the executive management.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Give it time big man, give it time. They'll be drawing names from a hat in a few days I bet.
    and most likely my name will be in that hat multiple times...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Hm. pretty fast reporting, if you ask me. I wonder who leaked this...
    Hunter "Odds" Clemente - Omni-Tek Fixer ((RK2)) and Head of Rubi-ka Gridcom

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    and most likely my name will be in that hat multiple times...
    Possibly if anyone thought you competent to be a risk to anyone

As for leaked, does it need to have been leaked? a big boom that can be heard through out the city?

Funny how misinformed these people are.. That is the news for you.. Why someone would even write with no evidence of any kind is beyond me.. And what a story it was. Get excited clanners. The end for us must certainly be around the corner!
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Didn't even manage to kill any important people... incompetent clanners.. why even bother if you can't do it right?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast