Thread: Hunting (level 130-200)

Hunting (level 130-200)

Could someone high from Rubi Ka 1 recommend any good hunting spots for players all the way from 130 to 200? We're a team which usually is 140-172 that is hunting, and finding new places to hunt is pretty hard with noone above on RK2 to give hints. Sticking at the same spot for 20 levels gets a bit ... uhm boring.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

I can't help you there, but I would like to know some good spots to hunt in the lvl 75-100 range if you have any suggestions
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Im lvl 93 and hunt where the Aces/vets and people are, Its.... 700x1400 in EFP.

You cant miss it.

hunt veterans at that level.
    I have only been there, once..last night so i dont know much.

Been there, done that. Ace's are impossible to hunt as they hit for 1k on QL200 armour (something tells me this is only on RK2), and vets are getting damn boring. Besides, it's 25% so we have to waste time slaughtering the omnis going there

What about Sand Worms, Energy Suckers, Giant Intestinal Nightmares? They all seem pretty high lvl to me and I see no one hunting them.

Red face

Or you can try to hunt Swamp Wardens they are gonna be chalenging for any high lvl player. They can be found near
    10-3 Outpost.

He-he good luck hunting them .

Originally posted by postbee
    Or you can try to hunt Swamp Wardens they are gonna be chalenging for any high lvl player. They can be found near
    10-3 Outpost.

He-he good luck hunting them .
    Slimebathers, Reedwalkers etc?

They are grey, no xp. Hunted them a few patches ago, didn't give too good xp anyway, about 30k for the big ones, and took a while to kill.

Originally posted by Biocide
    What about Sand Worms, Energy Suckers, Giant Intestinal Nightmares? They all seem pretty high lvl to me and I see no one hunting them.
    Never heard of any of them, coords would be nice

Sand worm energy suckers.... all green to orange and sucky xps for the time spent killing them.

Sandworms can be found near "the shades".
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Now we know why you never see anyone hunting them