Thread: All for a game item! /laugh-b

All for a game item! /laugh-b

First off... BLAH SHUTUP

Heres the problem I see... To many damn people think they get a say in it... its like a world problem where everybody on the planet gets to have a say, how the hell would anything ever get decided? Ast, your system would never work sorry, tough luck.. suck it up and walk it off. Heres why it would never work, because to many people had say in the matter of voting. If all of TC went to the meetings we could out vote everyone and have our leader leading the raids.. that wouldent make people happy now would it? so heres what you need to make it work.. A (ONE, 1, Uno) representative to go to the tara meetings... have back up people incase that one could not make it, but only one person from a guild represent the whole guild, so therefore if there are disagreements it will be within the guilds where friends can talk it over.. arguing is always better with friends cause the hard feelings wont last. Each guild can give their imput at the meeting through the representative. That representative can relate what went on at the meeting to the rest of the guild as its happening or afterwards. Each guild member if has a problem will tell it to the guild representative to avoid massive confusion about who said what where. Maybe weekly meetings to hear the voices of the guilds.
    Anyway if everyone thinks they get a say, sorry your wrong, it wont ever work with 500 people yelling what they want. only way you get a say in the system will be to be guilded... sorry.. guilds add the the strength of Omni, so if you choose to be unguilded you wont be heard and you'll have to go with the system the guilds determine. life aint fair dont cry.
    Lastly if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, for all of you who saw bambi as a kid (or adult) thats a good lesson to keep in mind, arguing wont solve anything. Thats what i think is needed to make the tara omni again, Menahem out.

P.S. dont message me arguing with what i just said cause i really dont care to hear it.

Menahem -Pround member of Total Chaos.
    Hugs to all and a kiss to Mentalcrazd

Edit: was a response not supposed to ne a new thread :P now you see why i dont post stuff on these boards!
    Last edited by -=Mena=-; Sep 16th, 2002 at 21:32:08.

thanks for the philosophy socrates