Thread: I miss hunting.

I miss hunting.

I really miss hunting! I use to love getting a team at the Bot Mountain OP and hunting the Temple. Or taking on A-4000 Elites and Shades.

Rubi-Ka has an amaizing landscape and it's a shame that all I see now are the insides of B.S. missions.

Saturday I needed Essence of Gargantuan, so I pulled a mission deep in Omni Territory, avoided all Woompahs and flew there. The mission was guarded by Omni guards and a Slayer, so I got out of my Yalm, fought my way in....got the nano and then fought my way out......it was a blast! I stopped to look at some Desert Ermites, found a Cyborg camp with all red Cyborgs...Im level 125 and saw some beautiful sunsets.

Boy does BS suck!
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

yea i logged in for the first time in a week last night.. pulled a solo mission for fun, then went manteze swimmin with a few friends out in Galway County.. after that we hunted Medusa's in DAV for a good half hour.. better if we had a calmer though hehe..

lots to do if youre up for it.. those Evil Roots out in theEnigma forest or the Ace camps are a killer ^_^

Save us fromt he drone of missions patch 14.5!!!
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org