Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Why the Jobe Explorer Personal Pistol is bad for Adventurers

i think you misunderstood flyinguns.

we already are doing all we think we should be doing.

glara- makes posts on the profession only board and informs FC.

rest of us- make posts in game suggestions.

your idea of sending fc email is not a bad one and i did say you can add my name to the list.

to start, start bumping theo's thread on game suggestions.

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Verta View Post
    See what you've done, Glara, people are actually starting to hope...
    And when FunCom takes no action hope will be lost and there will be an Adventurer uprising and then Adventurers will rule the world.

See, I have this all planed out.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    And when FunCom takes no action hope will be lost and there will be an Adventurer uprising and then Adventurers will rule the world.

Why wait? hehe /me write slogan "DOWN WITH THE OPRESSION GIVE US THE MEANS!!!well could prolly come up with better one but i suck at those things hehe
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post

ah cool around when the new engine rolls out then.

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmyth View Post
    I ended up giving up and maxing AS, think it was around 700-900k IP. My adv is fully reset, duck exp isnt maxed nano isnt maxed and a few other things that would of been nice aren't fully maxed(dont recall atm what, some nano skills and stuff).
    I believe it cost around 1.1-1.3m IP for me to max AS. It could also be a breed difference (I am solitus) but as I saved AS for last to max to see how much, I am pretty sure that's what it was. Could always be wrong ;D.

I didn't max: fling shot, PM (forget Poisonous Bite, so not worth the IP), Nano Pool, MC + TS, and I only went half way on stuff like RS. I think I put next to no IP into MR. I also reset my adventuring base to like, 360 or so (with all the items/symbs and stuff adding adventuring, and the +350 nano, I saved a good bit of IP doing that and can still cast KOTE ;D).

It's sad, because that is a ton of IP that could be used in better places.
    <3 <3 <3
    Spank "Gothvampyre" Machine - Level 220 Pistolero
    (First in AO to ding 220 on The Beast, LOL <3)
    Wannabe "Tehvamp" Loser222 - 220 Opisex Soldier
    Gothvampyre 1337 spanks you!
    <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gothy View Post
    I didn't max: PM (forget Poisonous Bite, so not worth the IP)
    um do you mean you have not maxed SI ? cause PM isn't used in Poisonous Bite is it?

also i don't suppose you have a auno equip link i could have a look at?

1) inbreeding perhaps?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    Laughing at you, DG

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgdgdg018 View Post
    um do you mean you have not maxed SI ? cause PM isn't used in Poisonous Bite is it?

also i don't suppose you have a auno equip link i could have a look at?

Whoops, wrote it when half awake. I just didn't max PM, don't remember what for. I think I also put adventuring closer to 550 now that I'm looking at my notes.
    That's whatcha get for posting as soon as you wake up ;x
    <3 <3 <3
    Spank "Gothvampyre" Machine - Level 220 Pistolero
    (First in AO to ding 220 on The Beast, LOL <3)
    Wannabe "Tehvamp" Loser222 - 220 Opisex Soldier
    Gothvampyre 1337 spanks you!
    <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gothy View Post
    I believe it cost around 1.1-1.3m IP for me to max AS.
    Yeah I think your right, I might of been thinking about my soldier maxing something else. Adv had ~1-1.1m IP and after maxing had ~70k.

Bump, give ranged adve a new pvm gun already. Dont care how good jepp is or was, but a 300 version of something with a proper mag and white dmg is not to much to ask.
    "Death is as big a part of life, as life it self".
    First wizard, Sword of Truth.

Macdk TL7 Equip
    Baraccus TL7
    Equip
    Raugmoss TL7
    Equip
    Maczilla TL5
    Equip
    Maczol TL4
    Equip

Quote Originally Posted by MrMacdk View Post
    Bump, give ranged adve a new pvm gun already. Dont care how good jepp is or was, but a 300 version of something with a proper mag and white dmg is not to much to ask.
    It won't happen; FC has said they don't see it as part of the advy toolset. Instead we've been given support for AS which will be nerfed to uselessness soon(tm). I wouldn't be surprised if the JEPP ends up being better for us in PvP than AS pistols after the rebalance - at least you won't have to stop everything for 3s to use FA.
    Oppopji 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Ramillis 220/23/55 Doctor
    Onaelmel 217/13/37 Nano-Technician
    The Red Brotherhood

WTF is white dmg?
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Just curious if anyone has tried dropping JEPP for another FA gun with a higher clip like SOCOM and a badass +fire setup. If fixers could make good use of that setup I don't see why adventurers couldn't as well. Or does JEPP still just completely outperform everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Fixers could only cap SOCOM after the added FA to their OFAB and nanos.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Yeah, capping the FA recharge on socom isn't possible on an advy, and bigburger suffers from the same low clip size as the jepp. You'll need around 1.1-1.2k add damage for the bb to do the same damage as the jepp, and while thats possible it's not really worth it...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910